Seeing covers showcase more of the creative side of Musers, this thread has been moved from Kit and Tab and given a new home here in Creativity.

This thread is for Muse and Non-Muse covers, audio, video or MIDI files. If you want a link to all your YouTube or Soundcloud covers added to this post, send a private message to james90, Matthijs, or any other moderator and we'll add you to the list.

Work on here can be freely used to create more complete covers (i.e. downloading drums and adding guitar, or adding vocals). If you wish for your file not to be reused, you must specify otherwise it is assumed you allow it.

This topic should be used for discussing people's work, offering constructive criticism and for planning collaborations - basically anything that is on the topic of Muse or Non-Muse covers.

Please note that all off topic posts in this thread will be deleted/edited to ensure this thread doesn't become full of spam, this is nothing personal.

Links to some Musers' covers:

Edited by Matthijs

That reverb thing is cool! I remember I was gonna ask if I could use that track for my assignment since I don't have my own FF to replicate it

Oh also can I be added to the special list of links in the first post! YouTube link under my av and soundcloud here http://soundcloud.com/d0mgreen for all fancy Muse covers and other bands

Edited by Dominic.

That was a great cover!

That reverb thing is cool! I remember I was gonna ask if I could use that track for my assignment since I don't have my own FF to replicate it

Oh also can I be added to the special list of links in the first post! YouTube link under my av and soundcloud here http://soundcloud.com/d0mgreen for all fancy Muse covers and other bands

Sure, you can use it if you want.

I need to write up a disclaimer first though...

And I've edited your links into the first post

No but when someone starts an argument in more than one video you know they're just trying too hard.

Nice Showbiz falsetto

Hah, there's no way I'm adding that one to the list. :LOL: I have a new, produced Showbiz cover on the way in which I do that F#7 Showbiz ending far better than I did in that year-old video. Unfortunately my bass amp is busted, so I have to go get that fixed first. :(

That "TrueAssassin" person is probably a closet homosexual trying very hard to come to terms with it by trying to bully someone who has come to terms with something much more difficult. What a nob.

It's funny cause it's TrueAssassin.

Edited by RayFan9876

Nice! However, I think you should consider buying a Manson so your tone can be more maffoo.

Thanks Larry. Only one?

Really though, I don't like how the guitar ended up sounding. Haven't learned how to edit the tracks in cubase, and logic wasn't working properly for some reason.