Hey all!

Here is my a cappella cover of the Muse song, Bliss! It's by far the most ambitious song I've undertaken. It was the hardest to record, sing, mix, shoot and render. But in the end, it was all worth it! And I was quite proud to cover an excellent song from one of my favorite bands, Muse. Thoughts?

Oh my god why doesn't this have any replies?

That was amazing :LOL:

Hey everyone! Just yesterday I finished a project I was working on with a friend, we did a cover of Time Is Running Out. Took the original song as foundation and just went with it our way. It kind of sounds like "when alt rock met heavy metal".

I made the instrumental arrangements on this one (including writing 2 solos, one of them is fairly shreddy).

Have a listen and let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n-X5FMAV8s

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus fucking Christ why do people need to be such attention whores in their videos?

Trailers?

News report?

Just play the fucking cover. If you're releasing your own song fine make a trailer or whatever, but come on

Getting past all that it sounds pretty good from the little 10 second snippets you can hear from the trailer

Awesome cover, the riff is a bit messy, but other than that it is really good. Do you have any other videos?

Thanks! Yeah there's a few others but I don't think we have anything else in full. I wont even have them for another hour or so but I'll post whatever sounds good.

Paul weren't you playing a bit too fast in MM? Ryan lacks punch in the chorus imo, though he sings pretty well.

Yeah :LOL: I have a habit of doing that when it's just me playing and I'm not counted in. Need to get a click track. :shifty: Lack of punch is definitely just the video. You can hear the sound cut out when the chorus starts. Trust me, he had punch. :LOL: