[soundcloud]
[/soundcloud]

No One Knows guitar cover. I made the backing track myself using different isolated tracks for Drums, bass and vocals. Also I couldn't get the ending of the solo right so I changed it a little. This was also the first time I multi-tracked without too many issues.

Not bad :happy: Probably could have used a bit more compression, but otherwise that was a good tone.

Not bad :happy: Probably could have used a bit more compression, but otherwise that was a good tone.

If it's not at least -30dB and 15:1 ratio you're not using enough compression.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not so I'm going to reply for both.

Sarcasm: Lol, soundcloud

Srs as fuk: I'm not really sure how it would help.

Pls 12074327311562940906milker_X_icon.svg.med.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEz7d1cPlLNugvN3A5QSdHAXjoaWSK5tqwz4FaVPSuEcXkkcN2_w

Edited by Dave

Hi guys, I am doing a small video compilation of people expressing themselves in various ways for a uni project. It would be cool to have someone playing guitar/drums/singing/etc.

Any of you doesn't mind being a part of this and letting me use one of your covers(or originals)? It's just for a presentation in class

Definitely one of my favourite Killers songs on bass. I like the sound, but you did butcher the bass line a bit...

I think I know which video you've checked it off though :chuckle: I'd recommend this one for learning the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzKocqHf514

or:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJbyOVBaBzE

This one has the bass very clear

Definitely one of my favourite Killers songs on bass. I like the sound, but you did butcher the bass line a bit...

I think I know which video you've checked it off though :chuckle: I'd recommend this one for learning the song

Cheers, I learned it by ear, which explains the butchering. I'll watch those videos and do a recover later in the week. :)

Definitely a lot better in the first 30 seconds already! To me the song is as much about what you play as what you don't play. It has to be funky! In the chorus I feel it should be galloping, but yes: definitely improved.

"Do I Wanna Know?" bass cover with tabs. Awesome new song by the Arctic Monkeys. :)

A quick demo guitar cover of Liquid State (live version), I need your advice & critics on the effect that are used on this cover, (the distortion, the delay, etc.). I didn't remaster the whole track, because I'm still looking for the right FXs that Matt used live.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/tukangkeluyuran/liquidstate-quick-demo-cover[/soundcloud]

Thanks guys! :D

The tone is a little bit...digital, sounds like a multi effect, but anyway, it's a great cover :)

Ah yeah, Boss GT-100, not got the room for amps and definitely no room for setting up microphones :( and thanks!

Edited by joemckie

Did a few covers on Muse songs that were the easiest to play on an acoustic guitar. Be careful when listening to Madness, might blow up your ears towards the end:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]