I would've done a full electric cover had I found a drum-only track. So I improvised :D Murder City by Green Day, psuedo-acoustic edition.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I did a guitar cover of Sick Sick Sick by Queens of The Stone Age

Basically I had been working on Josh's tone for a few days and when I got as close as I could to it I decided to learn and cover this song. For a song I only learnt this morning I'm quite happy with it! :happy:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

@Ethan.

I love that cover! I've never heard the actual song but I love the sound of that :D

Finally

4khCXnmxbdM

Excellent. Pity the harmonics don't come out that much; love the touch with the DS1 :)

I did a guitar cover of Sick Sick Sick by Queens of The Stone Age

Basically I had been working on Josh's tone for a few days and when I got as close as I could to it I decided to learn and cover this song. For a song I only learnt this morning I'm quite happy with it! :happy:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

@Ethan.

I love that cover! I've never heard the actual song but I love the sound of that :D

Nice tone, bit muddy but .... nomnomnom!

@Ethan.

Cheers :D It's pretty much my favourite song right now. Loved your QOTSA cover also :)

Feeling good (Bass cover with tabs)

Supermassive Black Hole (Bass cover with tabs)

eeeeeeeeoooooooowwwwwsssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha is that good or bad?

Weird, I thought I had posted some feedback... anyway: I am not sure about the stopping of your notes in supremacy, they sound unfinished. Rad (rat??) tone though, really nice sound.

Weird, I thought I had posted some feedback... anyway: I am not sure about the stopping of your notes in supremacy, they sound unfinished. Rad (rat??) tone though, really nice sound.

didn't even notice i was doing that tbh. Thanks :-) i'll remember that

Yeah it's a rat. Their new strings too so the sound is sexy

I posted ages ago a vocal cover of Save Me, thanks again for all the feedbacks!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ivDzBvpyHes I did this with a friend of mine (the second main voice and the first backing vocals) ;)

And by myself, as the last recording I will do with the terrible microphone I have <3

http://www.youtube.com/embed/CyLWONhcpdQ

Edited by LaBelleDame

Just had a go at doing my first cover. I don't think it's too bad for my first proper attempt at anything like this. :happy:

Just had another go today, trying to make the audio as clear as possible. I think it's a little better, although my audio file seems to be much clearer until i try and add it to the video, which is when it goes a bit muddier :wtf:

Edited by matt <3 muse

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

No One Knows guitar cover. I made the backing track myself using different isolated tracks for Drums, bass and vocals. Also I couldn't get the ending of the solo right so I changed it a little. This was also the first time I multi-tracked without too many issues.

I really love the tone in this, just not for the solo... it's not squeeky enough if that makes sense. Still, really well played :happy: