Hi, this is my first post to the forum, but I've been a Muse fan for a long time now.

Anyway, with the release of Survival, I thought I'd take my opportunity to make a chiptune cover of it.

Now, as far as I'm aware, I'm the first to make a cover like this, although if I'm not, please correct me! :O

I'm looking for your honest feedback, and any improvements I could make :)

Thanks!

PS. I also made a "Plug in Baby" cover as well, which seems to be proving popular (I suppose)

the change is good and i like the cover , the cover really shows the enthusiasm of the album. the cover shows that it would be a great album. really like this, it is a good one.

Kinda want to post the "You must be new here" Meme, but kinda dont even understand the post I'm quoting.

Just found this while going through my old Audacity folders again. Its an unfinished cover of Forced In, how wonderful. I think its from 2010, possibly a bit earlier.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/alex-porritt/alex-porritt-forced-in-2010[/soundcloud]

I kinda wish I'd finished it actually, its got a cool sound. I think I was planning on doing the lead part (Matt's vocals) by tremolo picking with a phaser effect or something like that, but apparently never got round to it.

And the synthy sound thing is a Stylophone plugged into my old Fender G-Dec :awesome:

Just found this while going through my old Audacity folders again. Its an unfinished cover of Forced In, how wonderful. I think its from 2010, possibly a bit earlier.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/alex-porritt/alex-porritt-forced-in-2010[/soundcloud]

I kinda wish I'd finished it actually, its got a cool sound. I think I was planning on doing the lead part (Matt's vocals) by tremolo picking with a phaser effect or something like that, but apparently never got round to it.

And the synthy sound thing is a Stylophone plugged into my old Fender G-Dec :awesome:

That is actually pretty cool

Hey i wanna start out recording covers and other stuff on Guitar and bass and wanna record audio separately, does anyone know any good USB mics that are any good??

You might be better shoving this in the questions thread in KnT, not sure you'll get many replies here

You might be better shoving this in the questions thread in KnT, not sure you'll get many replies here

cool thanks

in other news can someone rate the singing and guitar playing in this its me and the band did shit the keyboard player played the wrong octave lol so yea :LOL: i just wanna know if its any good haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tSaE7zJdug&feature=plcp

Vocals were good, the rest was very bad though, if I'm honest.

Harshers.

If it weren't for the keyboard player it'd be decent.

But alas, the keyboard player is shit and wayyy too loud

thanks :) it was a school gig and it was put together two weeks in advance so no wonder the rest is shit haha i know if you notice me giving him a dirty look :LOL: