• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that Muse played Eternally Missed again at the request show, I decided to make a drum cover of it. Dom played the fill leading to the chorus, and the choruses a little differently compared to the studio version. I used both ways through the cover, and added a few things here and there!

• 4 months later...
Good cover :)

Thanks! Sorry for the late reply

After disliking it initially Something Human grew on me after a while, so I decided to make a cover of it. Let me know what you think!

Your version is really good, you are a talented dude! :)

---

I've made a few more Muse covers recently,

Something Human:

Fury (I chose to use the live audio from Montreux 2016 version)

Edited by Kmusecian

Thanks! Sorry for the late reply

Your version is really good, you are a talented dude! :)

---

I've made a few more Muse covers recently,

Something Human:

Fury (I chose to use the live audio from Montreux 2016 version)

Interesting take on Something Human! Good covers again :happy:

I'd love to see your take on some Porcupine Tree :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, here's a cover of Pressure I did yesterday. Being an old muser I dig the heavier side of the band, so I was kinda hearing it a bit differently, so I thought I'd give my take on it. probably gonna do a few more, so sub to the channel if you don't hate it too much!

Any feedback would be awesome! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Musers !

I wanted to get myself into Muse covers since it's my favorite band. That's why I launched the channel La Cave à Musique.
The main purpose is to perform Muse covers but I plan to upload some classics coming from bands  such as Simon of Garfunkel, Dire Straits or, more modern, The Strokes for example.

The first cover was realised some months ago but never found the time to share it properly. It is a vocal and guitar cover of Invincible, one of my favorite song at many points.
I realised later that i was not satisfied with it since I made a tons of grins haha, then don't be so harsh with it :)

The second one is better since I fixed this grins problem. It's a vocal and guitar cover of Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, a forgotten jewel of Absolution I'd like to hear more on live !

I'm not really into shits such as subscribers or likes quest but I have to admit that would be welcome !
I hope you'll have as much pleasure to enjoy my cover that I have to perform them ! 

Thanks ! :)

Edited by user080788ff1d

Hi !

I’m glad to read that you liked it, thanks dude ! 😁

Indeed, I had some regrets about those slidings for Invincible but to be honest I restarted playing guitar one year ago after 1 year with lessons when I was 15 yo (13 years ago then).

I guess I could learn playing with bottleneck since I have learnt playing guitar by myself this time, but I anounced many times that I would release this cover haha, I couldn’t wait anymore !

My other regret concerns the fact that I didn’t own Kaos Pad at this thime so I controlled the whammy with the MIDI controller, but a birds-like effect such as Matt uses on live would be terrible 😍

Edited by user080788ff1d