I don't really think this is working... I used to post in here to get comments but hardly any of the covers I've seen have got any. Back to the kittens?

There might be less discussion, but there's definitely more people posting covers in here than when it was in KnT. Give it time to blossom, William.

There might be less discussion, but there's definitely more people posting covers in here than when it was in KnT. Give it time to blossom, William.

Perhaps. Not many people actually commenting on them though like before. But I'll stay patient ;)

Nice drumming man! Sounds good. Well, the sound quality isn't that good, but... sounds good! :LOL:

Was planning on just uploading the whole thing to my facebook to, but no one seems to give a crap about my covers on facebook. Most likely because I've saturated their news feeds with less than... pleasing covers haha.

Please listen to with good headphones!

EDIT: The falsetto is a bit too loud because I didn't compensate the levels for the "lack of music"

Edited by brian KEEEEM

Wow, listened with headphones, sounds awesome. How do you get those falsetto notes in tune?!

How do you do it? Well... :D (by well i mean, good)

Falsetto's pretty easy for me. Only difficulty I have is singing consonant sounds in falsetto.

EDIT: New cover.

Edited by brian KEEEEM

Was planning on just uploading the whole thing to my facebook to, but no one seems to give a crap about my covers on facebook. Most likely because I've saturated their news feeds with less than... pleasing covers haha.

Please listen to with good headphones!

EDIT: The falsetto is a bit too loud because I didn't compensate the levels for the "lack of music"

Awesome falsetto! The lower notes sound great as well. :happy: Have you covered the full song? I'd love to hear that.

On the subject of vocal covers...

http://picosong.com/W45/

... here's an Assassin cover I spent the last few hours working on. I think it turned out alright. :)

Edited by Espectro Cuatro
Improved mix