• Olly
    • Matthijs
    • MFC
    • Crowellas
    • Cyndris
    • Zomuse
    • Will_
    • Rats ass

I've been searching for rat's ass' video...

Btw this should have been a multiple choice poll, i wanted to vote for like 5 vids.

That piano cover have triggered something in me, i wanted to empty my bottles of english porters and american ipas upon hearing it, sadly i have to save em for later, but it made me imagine myself in a smoky bar with a cigar and some bottles of beer.

I still voted Cyndris though but i wanted to vote Crowella and Will too.

I've been searching for rat's ass' video...

Btw this should have been a multiple choice poll, i wanted to vote for like 5 vids.

That piano cover have triggered something in me, i wanted to empty my bottles of english porters and american ipas upon hearing it, sadly i have to save em for later, but it made me imagine myself in a smoky bar with a cigar and some bottles of beer.

I still voted Cyndris though but i wanted to vote Crowella and Will too.

Yeah I got the whole smoky bar thing too, that's whyt I loved it, reminded me of Red Dead. Ahh cheers babe, I appreciate the thought :kiss:

Ever so slightly off topic, but whats the deal with your sig, Zomuse? Is that an actual quote from Bellorz? :LOL:

As for mfc, I just dont get what all the hype was with his Manson and how the toan is ZOMGSOAWSUMZ, because he's failing to showcase it. Dom's shitty reject sounds nicer.

Love the reject though :kiss:

Ever so slightly off topic, but whats the deal with your sig, Zomuse? Is that an actual quote from Bellorz? :LOL:

As for mfc, I just dont get what all the hype was with his Manson and how the toan is ZOMGSOAWSUMZ, because he's failing to showcase it. Dom's shitty reject sounds nicer.

I'll be honest... I think the MA sounds like shite... maybe it's just the acoustic unplugged sound coming through the amplified ones a little. MFC I STILL LOVE YOU

EDIT: Hey, look! I'm a zero hero! stock-photo-241330-business-man-cheesy-grin-you-can-trust-me.jpg

I'll be honest... I think the MA sounds like shite... maybe it's just the acoustic unplugged sound coming through the amplified ones a little. MFC I STILL LOVE YOU

I think you basically just said why it doesn't sound so good in his videos. I presume he just hasn't got the amp loud enough to properly hear the guitar

Guest Batman.

It's ultimatee b3llz0r thoughh, u n00b

I think you basically just said why it doesn't sound so good in his videos. I presume he just hasn't got the amp loud enough to properly hear the guitar

It doesn't sound very good unplugged then :LOL:

I'm thinking he just needs to roll the tone knob back a bit, and alter his amp settings.

Yeah exactly. That's why I prefer using my soundcard, it's bloody hard to get a decent recording of an amp anyway

Archived