Human Gear Animato

Allex

Ez done, just take the animato approach and stick a booster at the front to add a pre-gain stage.

There's plenty of gain in there, probably upwards of 20dB. I'd tweak the nfb to ground around the opamp, larger values should give you more crunch, but that may not necessarily sound all that pleasing.

I wouldn't be too surprised if mine turns up at the end of next week. They were really fast the last time.

Am I supposed to make an unboxing video this time as well? Someone gave the thumbs down to the last one I did. Probably because it's serial #1 :phu:

Exactly. It turned out well, and it's even more convincing with the pitch shifted voice in the video.

Where's your pedal according to the tracking? Adam's gonna send mine on Monday, so I've been obsessively googling "time in Australia" to see if it's Monday his time yet :facepalm:

Where's your pedal according to the tracking? Adam's gonna send mine on Monday, so I've been obsessively googling "time in Australia" to see if it's Monday his time yet :facepalm:

Despatched

Processed through facility

11:58pm Thu 2 Feb

I can see him rushing to the post office to get there right as it's 12am Monday.

Sort of like when I turned up at Mansons at 9am (or 8:59 really, because the excitement got the better of me)

I got to the post office for your one on Thursday, cause I actually missed the 4:30pm cut off on Wednesday. Tomorrow is frantic for me now so I'm going to squeeze it in somewhere between recording and work.

I also get to physically deliver one tomorrow too. One customer lives on the way to Sydney from here so I think they shall get a pleasant surprise.