Human Gear Animato

Allex

We are not very big into electronics here. Element14 (Darnell distributors) do apparently have them. I don't have any clue why that was never showing up to me until you mentioned it. I feel like an asshat but it's obvious, really. :p

There is one distributor in Melbourne. I keep meaning to call him to see if he can order them in but it's in the $10 each range.

This is why it will cost more people. :(

We are not very big into electronics here. Element14 (Darnell distributors) do apparently have them. I don't have any clue why that was never showing up to me until you mentioned it. I feel like an asshat but it's obvious, really. :p

There is one distributor in Melbourne. I keep meaning to call him to see if he can order them in but it's in the $10 each range.

This is why it will cost more people. :(

The price is the price I guess, they're the same cost here. You can get them from RS too, but only the 103. Honestly, I think given that there's only two in each pedal, your customers won't mind an extra $20 for this, given the alternative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tempted to give it a run. I could do a lot of it just based off that pic alone. :D

Does it look like anything familiar? I'm wondering if it's intended for bass. The listing said bass overdrive, but maybe that's just because it was on display with Chris' other pedals.

It should be arriving soon. Finally got a tracking update, after not hearing anything since the 27th last month.

So I cracked and bought a bass. Should be here in time for the Animated, I'm pretty excited about that :happy:

Although I have nothing to simulate bass amps so I guess I'll stick with GarageBand for now :facepalm:

Crowella, what does the additional knob on the Animated do compared to the Animato?

So I cracked and bought a bass. Should be here in time for the Animated, I'm pretty excited about that :happy:

Although I have nothing to simulate bass amps so I guess I'll stick with GarageBand for now :facepalm:

Crowella, what does the additional knob on the Animated do compared to the Animato?

which one?

and it's a clean blend

A Fender Japan Aerodyne Jazz Bass in Lake Placid Blue. It should look like this.

8b6236c87ba174544730418835a5602e8a08e3.jpg

Seller says it's about 3.75 kg (8.3 lbs), so I hope I'll be able to pick it up :facepalm:

Nice :awesome:

Is it coming from a US seller? Just curious, as I don't think I've had one MIJ/CIJ Fender that wasn't from outside the US

and I thought you had a les paul a while back. It should be lighter than that at least.

Lordy, better get on the protein shakes.

Should have got a Bronco Bass lol

Or a gretsch short scale for more royal blood

Is it coming from a US seller? Just curious, as I don't think I've had one MIJ/CIJ Fender that wasn't from outside the US

and I thought you had a les paul a while back. It should be lighter than that at least.

Or a gretsch short scale for more royal blood

Actually get a Hofner violin bass so you can frog song.

Actually get a Hofner violin bass so you can frog song.

So that pedal should be arriving within the next week. I don't think it's actually intended for bass... from the little information I could find (and actually understand or translate properly) the standard model is just an overdrive designed for humbuckers. So I would imagine this "fat" version is for single coils.

There are two other versions on ebay right now, but I don't know anything about those.

It's coming from a Japanese seller based in Tokyo. Shipping via EMS, so I hope it won't take longer than a week.

That Les Paul Studio was actually really light, like 7.9 lbs or something. I think it had a thinner, weight-relief body though

That Jazz Bass. Got to love an Aerodyne. Just get a decent strap that doesn't cut in and you should be sweet.

So that pedal should be arriving within the next week. I don't think it's actually intended for bass... from the little information I could find (and actually understand or translate properly) the standard model is just an overdrive designed for humbuckers. So I would imagine this "fat" version is for single coils.

There are two other versions on ebay right now, but I don't know anything about those.

I started working on the schematic for that on a train trip home yesterday but I fell asleep on the way after a 9 hour band meeting :$ You can PM me what it is if you want to keep it quieter. I should be able to reverse a generic version of it, the chip will just be a simple TL072 or equivalent.

I have to send the emails out to everyone after work. Think I should have the batches shipping out by end of next week or week after, finally.

(I really am probably just after recouping the funds for a digital matrix switching system and in ear monitors at this moment)

Edited by Crowella

It's coming from a Japanese seller based in Tokyo. Shipping via EMS, so I hope it won't take longer than a week.

Well hopefully the wood police won't go after it because of the fretboard. I was told I needed a permit now to import anything with wood, but it seems to be nonsense. We'll find out soon though...

I started working on the schematic for that on a train trip home yesterday but I fell asleep on the way after a 9 hour band meeting :$ You can PM me what it is if you want to keep it quieter. I should be able to reverse a generic version of it, the chip will just be a simple TL072 or equivalent.

I have to send the emails out to everyone after work. Think I should have the batches shipping out by end of next week or week after, finally.

(I really am probably just after recouping the funds for a digital matrix switching system and in ear monitors at this moment)

what the pedal is? It's not a secret, especially since there's practically no information about it. It's an Mt'lab fat humster.

AS USED BY... actually, I don't know. I still think it's intended for guitar, but we'll see how it sounds.

zfcJbOn.jpg

No clue what the animato was intended for, and it sounds horrible with guitar.

I have not received an email. Am I still on your list?