Str4t0c4st3r

Map of the Problematique guitar sound

Especially when drop C is the third best tuning... right after FAGDAD and CABBAGE on a 7 string

:LOL:

I have an in-ear recording of MOTP of Morgan's synths. It sounds really cool :awesome:

From which gig? I'd love to get hold of those. I have some of Chris's are they are pretty interesting to listen to.

Any chance someone has a MIDI file for this that'll work in cubase (sorry for being the 10000000000th person to ask)? I got one from here before but I think that was a whole project or something since my version of cubase was too old to run it :facepalm:

I'm having a go at making one myself but not having much luck so far

Yeah I would love the cubase or Actual midi file too! I managed to programme my whammy to play Unsustainable and Drop my A string for Supremacy hands free ;D

PLEASE SOMEBODY SHARE <3:D

Just wondering if this has been mentioned before, for the song big freeze Matt mentions he used a pedal made by Boss that ripped off the sound he invented for Map . I was just wondering what pedal it is and if anyone used it to cover map ?

Just wondering if this has been mentioned before, for the song big freeze Matt mentions he used a pedal made by Boss that ripped off the sound he invented for Map . I was just wondering what pedal it is and if anyone used it to cover map ?

I think that was said to be the SL20 slicer. Never tried it though

I think that was said to be the SL20 slicer. Never tried it though

Ah ok cool, yeah I'm just very curious as the big freeze bit is very similar to Map and I was wondering if anyone had played around with it :)

What's going on there? Sounds like there's more laying than with the whammy shifting but def better clarity and tone with the whammy!

Hello im lazy and cbf reading all of these pages, what's the easiest way to get this effect? I have a USB to MIDI cable and a Whammy IV so yah also im on Mac

Control the whammy through a MIDI track in your DAW.

Can't tell you where to get an accurate MIDI track though - I tried making one but gave up after a few hours :facepalm:

Hello im lazy and cbf reading all of these pages, what's the easiest way to get this effect? I have a USB to MIDI cable and a Whammy IV so yah also im on Mac

Go back a page and there is a video on how to do it without a Whammy and more accurate to how it was actually done.

all of these softwares cost so much money sigh, and even then i'm not entirely sure how to do it

Reaper is free and is perfectly capable of the job.

how would I do it on Reaper? Midi?

It has MIDI functionalities. Just make sure you output to the right device.