Map of the Problematique guitar sound

Str4t0c4st3r

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance someone has a MIDI file for this that'll work in cubase (sorry for being the 10000000000th person to ask)? I got one from here before but I think that was a whole project or something since my version of cubase was too old to run it :facepalm:

I'm having a go at making one myself but not having much luck so far

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if this has been mentioned before, for the song big freeze Matt mentions he used a pedal made by Boss that ripped off the sound he invented for Map . I was just wondering what pedal it is and if anyone used it to cover map ?

Just wondering if this has been mentioned before, for the song big freeze Matt mentions he used a pedal made by Boss that ripped off the sound he invented for Map . I was just wondering what pedal it is and if anyone used it to cover map ?

I think that was said to be the SL20 slicer. Never tried it though

I think that was said to be the SL20 slicer. Never tried it though

Ah ok cool, yeah I'm just very curious as the big freeze bit is very similar to Map and I was wondering if anyone had played around with it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello im lazy and cbf reading all of these pages, what's the easiest way to get this effect? I have a USB to MIDI cable and a Whammy IV so yah also im on Mac

Go back a page and there is a video on how to do it without a Whammy and more accurate to how it was actually done.

• 1 month later...

Archived