Map of the Problematique guitar sound

Str4t0c4st3r

Oh right. I think the one I have is from that philam64 guy. Did you try his video? I think he got it from the guy in your video anyway

If not, I'll see if I can upload it. It's currently a full cubase project, and I can't upload that because it has the actual song in there.

Oh right. I think the one I have is from that philam64 guy. Did you try his video? I think he got it from the guy in your video anyway

If not, I'll see if I can upload it. It's currently a full cubase project, and I can't upload that because it has the actual song in there.

oh yea, i tried contacting him too but no luck! maybe you can upload it and pm me or send it via my e-mail?

oh yea, i tried contacting him too but no luck! maybe you can upload it and pm me or send it via my e-mail?

I'll PM you the cubase project without the studio track. You should be able to add it in yourself when you open it in cubase (a box should pop up saying it's missing and ask for you to locate it)

no problem - let me know if you need any help with it, but it should AT LEAST play the MIDI part. Just select your MIDI interface and set it on MIDI channel 11 so it works with the whammy.

Only thing that might not work properly at first is the studio track if you add that in, but it should control the whammy properly once you set the two things mentioned above.

no problem - let me know if you need any help with it, but it should AT LEAST play the MIDI part. Just select your MIDI interface and set it on MIDI channel 11 so it works with the whammy.

Only thing that might not work properly at first is the studio track if you add that in, but it should control the whammy properly once you set the two things mentioned above.

ok thanks! yea i did it before a couple years back and then i formatted my computer and lost the file

I spent the past 2 weeks messaging random people on youtube for the file until i came to these boards haha :p thanks!

Would you mind sending me the file(s) too James?

Sure - I'll just post it here in case anyone else wants it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3obky9

It has the studio track removed, but the MIDI should work (once the correct interface is selected and is on channel 11). You'll need to locate the studio track on your computer if you want to play along to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sht! Anyone know how to program this for MOTP?

I would've just posted the whammy program changes, but that would be like tczechan giving someone a guitar tab for a trumpet solo

Can I take a gander at just the MIDI file as well James oxo

Did you get this to work? I exported the MIDI file (same one I uploaded recently) and changed the program changes to work with the whammy 5.... but while they were the correct program changes, the event order/timing/whatever got all screwed up. I don't understand how, unless something was wrong with the file after I exported it

Has anyone got/know of a MIDI to USB cable that works with Windows 8? It seems like loads won't work with it

Maybe try this one. I haven't used it with windows, but I haven't got anything bad to say about it

http://m-audio.com/products/en_us/Uno.html

It'll more than likely require you to install the windows 8 driver separately though (it can be downloaded from their website)

This synthesizer is a modular structure. It is possible to recreate everything.

Fascinating

Archived