Dear Niall

Neil.

There's something to be said for the context of a certain situation though. Like when Gorker went full retard about Sarah and the things she was going through. I would have permabanned the shit out of him for that. Sometimes points shouldn't really come into the equation.

There's something to be said for the context of a certain situation though. Like when Gorker went full retard about Sarah and the things she was going through. I would have permabanned the shit out of him for that. Sometimes points shouldn't really come into the equation.

Oh, I would have too. But that decision wasn't unanimous.

Some confidence in the mod team would be good I think. It's all well and good to say "lol points" whenever you guys get called out for a bad/silly/stupid decision, but you really need to grow balls.

(Not aimed at you specifically Jessica, just throwing it out there as a general statement).

Some confidence in the mod team would be good I think. It's all well and good to say "lol points" whenever you guys get called out for a bad/silly/stupid decision, but you really need to grow balls.

(Not aimed at you specifically Jessica, just throwing it out there as a general statement).

So which ones need to?

So which ones need to?

Just generally, as a group. When someone is very clearly out of line and should be banned/permabanned, there's no need to sit down in your little support group and discuss the next course of action. Just ban whoever that person is, and set the time of the ban to whatever the standard is.

Just generally, as a group. When someone is very clearly out of line and should be banned/permabanned, there's no need to sit down in your little support group and discuss the next course of action. Just ban whoever that person is, and set the time of the ban to whatever the standard is.

Ok. I'll get right on that. :)

Well this is the proof that the points system isn't perfect.

Nobody said it was.

He was banned because he is a repeat offender who was told the last time he was banned that if he didn't start following the rules he would face a long time ban. He didn't so the decision was made as a team and it has nothing to do with one person complaining so no need to blame them for that.

Still waiting for the explanation to which rule he broke.

And still no explanation to why Jamie seems to have walked away from yet another insult party without a scratch. Is he superman?

Archived