Dear Niall

Neil.

It's been down yesterday I think, and yes, a bit slow. Time to ban people.

I noticed a few people had started dozens of threads over a short period of time so that, on banter alone, there are now 1199 threads. Am I right in thinking these were done deliberately to cause problems?:mad:

I tried to post this via pm but didn't work so yolo

So I posted this in his boat, but I'll pm it as well and c&p my post, since I really don't get this

Ok so, was out earlier while he was banned, but I'll catch up.

What the fuck.

Why was he banned?

Because someone whinged to the mods? He honestly did nothing wrong this time. I understand that it was this post that got him infracted or whatever this time

Dont wanna go into it, but I dont think I've ever seen him do anything that's not childish or dickish.

yeah well your a willy head and r gay

Seriously? I know there's the whole infraction system where the more you get the longer your ban gets, but a year for that? Bullshit. Just because one member complains to a mod (and yes that happened) someone ends up getting a year ban? Same member complained about me in the same message and I didn't get anything? Why did Alex? Because he took the piss out of the previous post?

Thing is, the Jamie stuff isn't even malicious. I like Jamie and have no real problem with him, although sometimes he does make some silly posts, which recently by he's been met with oh jamie or fucks sake jamie or mfc.jpg.

How is that malicious? Is it any different to Oh Hannah? She doesn't have a bitchfit about it and afaik no-one got banned for that. If there was any malicious bullying I could understand a ban or infraction...such as this towards IntelligentAl...

I'll have a rant for him... I don't even know this guy, but he seems like an utter twat...

Just think I'll put that out there... Just seems like one of them Twitter famous people who thinks the sun shines out of their japseye, because they're on the internet...

Now you might say "oh lol keyboard warrior" or some shit, but tbh, I don't give a fuck. I don't even know him, so it's not like I can say this any way other than through text on here...

I've never even seen him post before, but I was just randomly clicking around the boards, and ended up here... Seems like he's got you all in the palm of his hand... He tells you to suck his dick, and that's exactly what you do (This isn't aimed specifically at you, Dominic. This is general)...

Just.... :facepalm:

There ya go, there's a nice rant. :happy:

Okay, maybe I will be like that then... To you, anyway... From what I've heard about you, you're a total pussy.

Seems that way... Sort of how a rockstar walks around proper arrogant, like the sun shines out of his arse... But the thing is, a rockstar would have earned the right to do that.

If you're gay, and like sucking dick, whatever man, if that's what you're into... But sucking someone's dick like "Oh my god, you're so amazing, please let me rub the balls" is just stupid.

I didn't even want to really get into a proper debate, I just wanted to say that he seems like a twat.

I don't even know who you are, I just threw an insult in there just because you said I was insulting... If you hadn't have said that I insult people, I wouldn't have said anything... In fact, if I'd spoken to you for the first time in a normal situation, I might have thought you were a nice guy... Because, genuinely, I've got no idea who you are, I know absolutely nothing about you.

He really seems like it to me... I don't get what he's done to earn the right to tell people to suck his dick, yet if I voice my opinion, saying that I think he's a bit of a dick doing so, I'm immediately insulting?

Do I know you on Facebook? have I ever spoken to you in my life? Oh, like the cunt dig, btw... Totally something I would say ;)

Who the hell is Will?

Maybe I'm a good twat? I think i am? In fact, I wouldn't describe myself as a twat in the slightest.

Oh, that wasn't the one where me and my mate were haveing a bit of an argument with Josh, was it? That was all in good fun, really... In fact, i spoke to Josh about it and we had a bit of a laugh at Shepherd's Bush.

I just thought I'd say it, because it's what vibe I seem to be getting from Alex... Just REALLY pisses me off when people bend over for others for what seems to be no reason.

Oh and the message where Jamie called Alex a massive disgusting cunt which I can't find but I'm sure someone else will be able to

If anything Jamie should get an infraction cos he seems to try to provoke/show his obvious dislike for Alex since he's been back while Alex has provided some genuine...material...? to KnT since he's been back, such as his luthiery project

If you read those conversations as well and any other ones you can see that Alex doesn't actually genuinely insult anyone, he takes the piss out of people's posts, often in an immature manner yet nothing actually insulting yet he gets banned?

I honestly don't get how the mods can collectively agree that it's worth a year ban. Seriously? Because a certain member is butthurt? Fack off

So yeah, was it just collective infractions or in some insane way did the mods all agree that was worth a year ban? I don't think it was even worth an infraction this time, did naff all

The fact you guys have completely ignored and done nothing about the other posts by other people is a bit weird. Surely if you want to stamp something out, both parties should get infracted/warned?

Or have you all just collectively got it in for Alex because of the fact he was a bit of a troublemaker before? Bit of an accusation maybe but it could be argued..

He was banned because he is a repeat offender who was told the last time he was banned that if he didn't start following the rules he would face a long time ban. He didn't so the decision was made as a team and it has nothing to do with one person complaining so no need to blame them for that.

Ok apparently there were no posts specified or anything in his email letting him know he was banned? Was it seriously the "willy head and u r gay" one though? Because that's just ridiculous, and I know that one was bought up to the mods attention at least

Ok apparently there were no posts specified or anything in his email letting him know he was banned? Was it seriously the "willy head and u r gay" one though? Because that's just ridiculous, and I know that one was bought up to the mods attention at least

We did not get a report about that post. I did spot it however. Go and blame me.

Archived