Dear Niall

Neil.

Yeah, sorry, some thing are beyond our control! The idea was to keep things more uniform across the skins. But yeah, as Jessica says, use another skin if you really want it still.

Who are the management that make such decisions? Are they part of Muse's record label?

Dearest Le Niall,

I'm currently looking into helping getting a forum set up for a graduate network type site. Thing is, we didnt realise that vBullitin software isn't free. So, do you know of any similar ones that are good/free? have you any experience with other ones like?

Cheers,

N

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Niall, y can I no change avatar? :(

'Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.'

Ooh, for once I can be of assistance. Sometimes that pops up, in that case try again later, and if it doesn't work then, send me the picture you wanted as your avatar and I'll get it sorted for you.

Dear Niall, y can I no change avatar? :(

'Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.'

I have no idea why that would happen. I would try again later as Sammy says. Or slightly modify the file if there's any chance it might have been beyond the allowed dimensions.

For the sneaky buggers who thought they could find the images and videos for the advent calendar :p

On another note, how on earth did you find that? :LOL:

MuseWiki>Songs>Hyper Chondriac Music>Latest Live Performance>"This video can be obtained here (in Media subsection)"

MuseWiki>Songs>Hyper Chondriac Music>Latest Live Performance>"This video can be obtained here (in Media subsection)"

Hmm, that's odd... That song has never been performed live anyway, only as an outro riff on the very rare occasion :yesey:

It's probably a board.muse.mu/video/____ or whatever link. Something after the /video/ that you're not allowed to access or something. Either way, perhaps fix the link on Musewiki!

Hmm, that's odd... That song has never been performed live anyway, only as an outro riff on the very rare occasion :yesey:

It's probably a board.muse.mu/video/____ or whatever link. Something after the /video/ that you're not allowed to access or something. Either way, perhaps fix the link on Musewiki!

Yeah it was only referencing an outro performance in Sydney. The link was for a Fury proshot

Here's the page.

"available in .flv, .mp4, .wmv and .avi."

I'm sure someone trolled that link.

Yeah it was only referencing an outro performance in Sydney. The link was for a Fury proshot

Here's the page.

"available in .flv, .mp4, .wmv and .avi."

I'm sure someone trolled that link.

Oh! I completely forgot about the Fury proshot. That was the advent calendar gift back in 2007 or 2008 (can't remember), and so people wouldn't find the direct link to it, that was put in place.

Dear Niall,

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Also, I didn't realize Neil couldn't still see the mod section. I thought he'd have some very useful opinions and advice to give out to us. Like...

many thanks,

james

hey didnt someone post this to Toms twitter and he replied something like 'eh..yes?' :LOL:

Archived