ok, i searched for this thread the other day and couldn't find it at all :stunned: and the funny thing is...i made it :LOL:

anywhoooooooo HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! :D I've been saying to everyone at work all day...this time last year I saw Muse at the Albert Hall :happy: ahhhh! :LOL:

I want to go back and do it all again - Albert memorial gleaming in the sunset, really polite door people, plush red velvet, vibrating building, mega music and glowstick waves - wonderful memories.

It was such a great day, had a day out in London followed by the epicness that was the concert, followed by the semi-successful stage door waiting adventure. :LOL:

I want to go back and do it all again - Albert memorial gleaming in the sunset, really polite door people, plush red velvet, vibrating building, mega music and glowstick waves - wonderful memories.

2409289092_fd99df5348.jpg

2409200596_9071f36505.jpg

2408367607_4c344d0799.jpg

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Wonderful memories indeed:yesey:

Your photos.......:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I often look through them :)

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Wonderful memories indeed:yesey:

Glowsticks ftw. I remember people around us were in awe when you first switched all those on, and we were at the other side of the venue. :LOL:

Glowsticks ftw. I remember people around us were in awe when you first switched all those on, and we were at the other side of the venue. :LOL:

Was way over the top!:D:LOL:

A couple of weeks late, but just to mention that I was back at the RAH for three nights of the Teenage Cancer Trust 2011 last month.

Biffy Clyro in particular brought back some cracking Muse memories of three years ago...!

Facebook just randomly reminded me that this was 8 years ago today - how appropriate that I'm off to the O2 again to see them tonight. No organ this time, mind...

IMG_5199.jpg