Guest Jamie III
Yeah the taste of all antibiotics is awful. Sometimes when we have kids on my ward we give them the crushed pills mixed with a lot of jam, I think you should go for something with a lot of flavour/something really sweet. Honey ought to do the trick.

Ooh, jam is a good idea as I actually have some. I'll give it a go, cheers :)

I've been given some Amoxicillin to take to try and shift it, but I can't swallow tablets. Anyone got any alternatives?

My daughter is the very same. You should have asked the pharmacist to give you the liquid version they do for kids. But the jam idea might work, if not, fruity yoghurt is good too.

Guest Jamie III
My daughter is the very same. You should have asked the pharmacist to give you the liquid version they do for kids. But the jam idea might work, if not, fruity yoghurt is good too.

I did, but he said no. It was a new doctor and to be honest, he was foreign and I couldn't really understand him so didn't want to stand and argue. My old doctor used to give me that banana medicine, I felt like such a kid :LOL:

I did, but he said no. It was a new doctor and to be honest, he was foreign and I couldn't really understand him so didn't want to stand and argue. My old doctor used to give me that banana medicine, I felt like such a kid :LOL:

He said no? I just told the woman in the chemist that she had to give it to me in liquid form. We ended up with 3 bottles of that banana stuff in order to get the dose right but I was paying for it so......

Guest Jamie III
He said no? I just told the woman in the chemist that she had to give it to me in liquid form. We ended up with 3 bottles of that banana stuff in order to get the dose right but I was paying for it so......

I didn't ask in the chemist, I asked the doctor. He wrote capsules on the prescription then underlined it. What a bastard :(

I didn't ask in the chemist, I asked the doctor. He wrote capsules on the prescription then underlined it. What a bastard :(

Yeah he certainly was! He has some cheek when you're paying him! The chemist lady didnt want to give me the liquid, but I made her.

Did you said capsules?! Then you shouldn'r crush them, they aren't supposed to dissolve until they reach the intestines. Go to your pharmasist and ask for the luquid stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
TCT 2009?

They won't perform again there for a while, but the 2008 dvd will be on sale at the merch stand and online won't it?

Musey-RAH!!

Oh yes! I'd forgotten about the dvd! Oh I do hope the complete set is on there! :)

Oh yes! I'd forgotten about the dvd! Oh I do hope the complete set is on there! :)

The biggest act last year (The Who) only had 3 songs on this years dvd though.

If its three i'm hoping for;

Fury

Megalomania

and Bliss

Although if it's being realistic i'll be something like;

Time Is Running Out

Knights Of Cydonia

Megalomania/Plug In Baby (Don't think they can leave out Megalomania just cause it was so epic)

I just listened to Megalomania again.

It is, without doubt, the best thing Muse have EVER done live.

I think the same to be honest.. it was just amazing.

Without modern amplification etc, what else is ther that can make a sound so powerful and moving? (Harley's, earthquakes, bombs excluded!)

Its so epic, filled every part of that building. Their whole performance did, but that was something else all together.

It even beat its own hype.... thats rare!

The biggest act last year (The Who) only had 3 songs on this years dvd though.

If its three i'm hoping for;

Fury

Megalomania

and Bliss

Although if it's being realistic i'll be something like;

Time Is Running Out

Knights Of Cydonia

Megalomania/Plug In Baby (Don't think they can leave out Megalomania just cause it was so epic)

Fury and Megalomania would be superb!

I think the same to be honest.. it was just amazing.

Without modern amplification etc, what else is ther that can make a sound so powerful and moving? (Harley's, earthquakes, bombs excluded!)

Its so epic, filled every part of that building. Their whole performance did, but that was something else all together.

It even beat its own hype.... thats rare!

I still watch the Megalomania video nearly every day! :$ Well it's worthy of lots of attention! Oh it was just so awesome.

Forgive me if I'm MAJORLY behind the times.

But was a video of Megalomania ever released? I heard something about Tom Kirk saying it would happen.

My apologies if you're asking that after seeing my earlier post about watching the Megalomania video nearly every day, I meant the ones I took :$

HERE and

There are, I'm sure, loads of other good quality clips out there :)

It would be great to be given an official full-length video though! :)

My apologies if you're asking that after seeing my earlier post about watching the Megalomania video nearly every day, I meant the ones I took :$

HERE and

There are, I'm sure, loads of other good quality clips out there :)

It would be great to be given an official full-length video though! :)

I still say there must be SOME reason why they wouldn't let the radio play live recordings from RAH...

TCT 2009?

They won't perform again there for a while, but the 2008 dvd will be on sale at the merch stand and online won't it?

Do remember that the DVD on sale earlier this year was the first TCT DVD released, and contained footage from various previous years, not just 2007.

So there's no guarantee at all of a 2008 DVD, though I'd love it if they did as I went to three nights. :)

Archived