Guest Jamie III

I apparently met a Muser from the RAH yesterday at a Raconteurs gig in Liverpool. They recognised my camera while we were outside waiting for Jack. :LOL:

:LOL: that was David Jordan..he said something like and this is....shaking his shakers...but I had the exact same erge thankfully i was in my car. It did straight away make me think of Olly and chuckle

:chuckle

I apparently met a Muser from the RAH yesterday at a Raconteurs gig in Liverpool. They recognised my camera while we were outside waiting for Jack. :LOL:

you and your camera :indiff:

:p

They recognised your camera rather then you...:LOL: That must be one special camera, stealing your show ;)

Guest Jamie III
They recognised your camera rather then you...:LOL: That must be one special camera, stealing your show ;)

I know right? They signed up to the White Stripes board and replied to one of my posts with "I think I remember you, you're on the Muse board too right? I thought I recognised that camera" or something to that effect :LOL: I don't even have my name over there either.

Hi if you're reading :)

I know right? They signed up to the White Stripes board and replied to one of my posts with "I think I remember you, you're on the Muse board too right? I thought I recognised that camera" or something to that effect :LOL: I don't even have my name over there either.

Hi if you're reading :)

Maybe they recognised the quality in your pictures rather then the camera hehe :)

Guest Jamie III
Maybe they recognised the quality in your pictures rather then the camera hehe :)

Theirs were just as good, if not better :( I can't operate machinery well when I can see Jack.

Guest Jamie III
haha awwww, yeah it's always a bit hard to decide between taking pictures and loking at the actual thing at the time :LOL:

I know, I was even taking pictures of the other band members without even looking at them because I didn't want to miss some (purely heterosexual) Jack time. I've seen him 5 times now and the man just makes me lose all awareness.

I know, I was even taking pictures of the other band members without even looking at them because I didn't want to miss some (purely heterosexual) Jack time. I've seen him 5 times now and the man just makes me lose all awareness.
Hahah bless, I think I know what you mean, Matt has a smiliar effect on me :$:LOL:

HAHAHA, that was me! You make me sound like a complete nutjob who goes around stalking peoples cameras – I’m really not! I only noticed your camera cos I’ve been camera shopping obsessively (can’t afford one really so have just been looking lots) and had looked into yours after seeing those amazing RAH pics, and my bf was asking what camera you had cos it looked quite good and get-in-to-gig-able. We were also looking at those girls who had some massive Fuji thing (I think it got taken off her) and a red plastic thing-I have no idea what that was. And then I noticed your sig looked familiar – especially that Megalomania bit and that the flickr link was the same. So yeah I’m not crazy, just strangely observant with things like that!

I recognised MandyNau outside RAH after being in the same queue at Wembley stadium too :) And a couple of others after being in the same queue at QOTSA in Leeds. Its funny bumping into random Musers off the internet :LOL:

Guest Jamie III
HAHAHA, that was me! You make me sound like a complete nutjob who goes around stalking peoples cameras – I’m really not! I only noticed your camera cos I’ve been camera shopping obsessively (can’t afford one really so have just been looking lots) and had looked into yours after seeing those amazing RAH pics, and my bf was asking what camera you had cos it looked quite good and get-in-to-gig-able. We were also looking at those girls who had some massive Fuji thing (I think it got taken off her) and a red plastic thing-I have no idea what that was. And then I noticed your sig looked familiar – especially that Megalomania bit and that the flickr link was the same. So yeah I’m not crazy, just strangely observant with things like that!

I recognised MandyNau outside RAH after being in the same queue at Wembley stadium too :) And a couple of others after being in the same queue at QOTSA in Leeds. Its funny bumping into random Musers off the internet :LOL:

Those girls were well annoying, but that red camera was a Meg Diana+ off the White Stripes site. They sell a Jack Holga too and yes I'm sad enough to own both. It's a bit sad to use it at a gig though, can't imagine you'd get many good shots with one either.

Are the Wombats any good live?

They were alright, nothing special, the guitar was far too quiet. But it was good fun, I would probably give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. The fact I saw Muse there a month before overshadowed the show a lot as well!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jamie III

I realised today that I still haven't shaken the cough that I've had since everybody caught that bug. How long did it take everyone else to get over it?

I realised today that I still haven't shaken the cough that I've had since everybody caught that bug. How long did it take everyone else to get over it?

about 2/3 weeks :LOL:

then about a week later, i got something else...or it came back lol but a lot lot worse :( that took about a week and a bit to get rid of

Guest Jamie III

I've been given some Amoxicillin to take to try and shift it, but I can't swallow tablets. Anyone got any alternatives?

Guest Jamie III
Can't you just crush the pills and mix them with something eatable?

I tried mixing it with water but the powder didn't mix. And I tried wrapping it in a piece of cheese on someone elses suggestion and it tasted like crap. Someone said eating honey and lemon works so I'll give that a go tonight.

I tried mixing it with water but the powder didn't mix. And I tried wrapping it in a piece of cheese on someone elses suggestion and it tasted like crap. Someone said eating honey and lemon works so I'll give that a go tonight.

Yeah the taste of all antibiotics is awful. Sometimes when we have kids on my ward we give them the crushed pills mixed with a lot of jam, I think you should go for something with a lot of flavour/something really sweet. Honey ought to do the trick.

Archived