:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @ the title! :LOL:

Also :LOL: :LOL: @ the bootleg of Plug In Baby (and the gig in general), because Bellamy was doing some pretty hilarious vocals! :LOL:

And the end of Knights Of Cydonia, where he goes "COMEONALBERRTHOREIHORL" :LOL: :LOL: Just splutters and screams! :LOL:

*does the dance*

he goes "come on wemb..laglbebfhuifhriug97"

he goes "come on wemb..laglbebfhuifhriug97"

I listened to the KOC bootleg today and the first time i heard it from the good bootleg i just heard london, the 2nd time is sounded more like wemb. It certainly sounded like wembsdferesdf on the night.

I listened to the KOC bootleg today and the first time i heard it from the good bootleg i just heard london, the 2nd time is sounded more like wemb. It certainly sounded like wembsdferesdf on the night.

Ooooo, which is the 'good' one? You're making me wonder whether or not I've downloaded the right one! :stunned:

Ooooo, which is the 'good' one? You're making me wonder whether or not I've downloaded the right one! :stunned:

Well i say the good one, but they're both bloody good quality. I'm talking about the non-sousous one. It's crisper and closer than the other one.

Well i say the good one, but they're both bloody good quality. I'm talking about the non-sousous one. It's crisper and closer than the other one.

ive got the non-sousous one, tis very good :D

ive got the non-sousous one, tis very good :D

Good good! I've got the 'right' one then! Thanks ;):)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKIN' HELL you guys!! It's taken me literally Days to get through the last thread and Finally onto this one :stunned: .. you don't arf talk a load of plop :LOL::p The last 385 pages have been mainly 'MEGALOFUCKINGSOMETHINGOROTHER' but I read through patiently.. wasted many hours of my life on that haha :p

Anyways, the bootlegs are fecking BOOM!! Awesome! :D (sounding chavvy myself now :eek: *killsself*)

Archived