Knights of Cydonia (live) ?

AbbiJoy78

Hi. I have a question: The version of KOC (live) that appears on the compilation CD "Green Owl Comp: A Benefit For Energy Action Coalition"...is that the same as the one that appears on "HAARP"? The running time of the song is different so I guess not, but then can someone tell me where does this live version come from (when?) and does it appear on any of MUSE's official CDs, or ONLY on this comp CD?

Thanks!!!:D

Overall I preffer V Fest over Fuji, it's a bit more energetic, and I always found Matt spinning round pretty funny. Got to love the sparks as well.

Fuji is great for vocals and the drums sound brilliant, but it doesn't seem to have quite as much energy during the outro. It's at the upper end of KoC performances, but I still think Reading 06 and V Fest are the best two.

I actually quite like the one on HAARP. :$

Overall I preffer V Fest over Fuji, it's a bit more energetic, and I always found Matt spinning round pretty funny. Got to love the sparks as well.

Fuji is great for vocals and the drums sound brilliant, but it doesn't seem to have quite as much energy during the outro. It's at the upper end of KoC performances, but I still think Reading 06 and V Fest are the best two.

I actually quite like the one on HAARP. :$

Only reason to consider HAARP one great is the setting around it.

Can someone post a link to the best video of the Fuji Rock one? I've not seen it yet, and I don't want to do it an injustice by picking a poor quality video...

Wouldn't you notice if the quality was bad quite fast? :p

You can also search for HD videos. Or in this case, just search for "Muse Fuji Knights", since there aren't really any other proshot videos uploaded that are popular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAyrPurTh-I

I think the V version is pretty normal,

The Fuji is amazing, Haarp same, and the Reading 06 starts kinda funny, cause of the early vocals but the outro is excelent

although this is not a live version i like this :)

i would love it if Haarp or Fuji had the same outro.

i cant decide which version is the best :D

Archived