Coolest cover art of Albums/Singles?

Xvm27

I dont understand the art for FG/HM, nor Showbiz for that matter

Showbiz just is what it is to me, I don't mind if it doesn't make sense.

But when I see a black and white woman in her front garden with a giant can of beans that has white grass coming out of it which is being grated(?) into green grass that's going into a pair of shoes with some neatly folded shirts next to them, I get a little bit confused.

But when I see a black and white woman in her front garden with a giant can of beans that has white grass coming out of it which is being grated(?) into green grass that's going into a pair of shoes with some neatly folded shirts next to them, I get a little bit confused.

Hahaha, thats so true! I bet not even Matt would know what this is about. :LOL:

Agreed! Then when they cracked out those giant poles at Leeds/Reading.... brilliant.

The bit that got me was when Matt did that sustained note after the piano of New Born like always and the big screen turned into Origin. I went from :) to :eek: to :awesome:

The bit that got me was when Matt did that sustained note after the piano of New Born like always and the big screen turned into Origin. I went from :) to :eek: to :awesome:

Man you just put my exact facial expressions into those faces! :D After the last one I then went into complete New Born frenzy mode, that giant curtain through which we could only see their shadows at the start + Tom Waits... brilliant!

Archived