james90

I was going to but I doubt I'll bother now. Seems a shame to have to strip off the lacquer, or at least to put more on, if you know what I mean. Perhaps at some point in the future I might do, if I happen to have some amber lacquer lying around.

The Tele I just posted in the General thread will be getting a proper logo though, I've got one designed, so when the time comes I'll print a few waterslides.

Looks unfinished without.

Nah Bs, I find anything less than .88 gets too flimsy for me. I dont have any problems strumming with them either, in fact they seem just right for what I do. Personal preference I guess :happy:

Cool, well, fair play. I always used to use .81 (not Tortex obviously) but because the Tortex ones are so sturdy generally, .73 works out pretty well. I'll consider changing up to the .88 ones or something in future as it might be better for thicker strings or whatever, but at the moment, I find the .73s pretty good.

Oh, also, the 5th picture you posted looks a bit like the kind of damage on my Pacifica, except the dents in mine are much deeper and more concentrated, haha. Poor thing.

fml. too many cables.

2vinti1.jpg

just about finished...ran out of velcro for the delay pedal and i'm waiting for the extender bit to get here for the whammy and wah

eventually it will be

front:

whammy > tuner (dry out)/wah (wet out) > phaser > a/b box

fx loop:

delay > EQ

it's not as complicated as it looks.... I hope :facepalm:

fml. too many cables.

2vinti1.jpg

just about finished...ran out of velcro for the delay pedal and i'm waiting for the extender bit to get here for the whammy and wah

eventually it will be

front:

whammy > tuner (dry out)/wah (wet out) > phaser > a/b box

fx loop:

delay > EQ

it's not as complicated as it looks.... I hope :facepalm:

Is that the Pt-Pro?

IMAG0041.jpg

I can honestly say this is my perfect guitar, everything I want it has. Smooth creamy solo sound with the neck pickup and then huge sledgehammer riffs using the bridge.

I always thought covered humbuckers looked AWFUL in strats, but that looks pretty nice

What's the body made of?

2vinti1.jpg

Whammy on top of the wah? I bet you get some pretty cool sounds from that! :LOL:

I'll try and get some photos of my stuff when the MB-1 arrives anyway. Or I might wait until January when I should have some more stuff anyway.