james90

Not that anyone will be too interested in seeing this (I was just so busy making it look nice) but still; here is my gear. Will replace the pedalboard with a pedaltrain 2 as soon as I can and will add a Whammy (V probably) when I have the money. A volume pedal is on the way from a friend who borrowed it. Need to get my hands on a good tuner too actually...

imag0322nj.jpg

Pedal signal just goes from right to left in front of the amp (no need for my delay in the loop or anything, don't really use it on distorted channels) Little Big Muff in the loop.

JVM Switch is

1. Clean

2. Crunch Red

3. OD1 Orange

4. OD2 Red

5. Fuzz (Clean + Effectsloop (L.Big Muff))

6. Master vol switch (lead boost)

Main guitar is a Fender Blacktop Tele, others include a London City Comet, a Yamaha RGX A2, an OLP and a MoC copy.

Not that anyone will be too interested in seeing this (I was just so busy making it look nice) but still; here is my gear. Will replace the pedalboard with a pedaltrain 2 as soon as I can and will add a Whammy (V probably) when I have the money. A volume pedal is on the way from a friend who borrowed it. Need to get my hands on a good tuner too actually...

imag0322nj.jpg

Pedal signal just goes from right to left in front of the amp (no need for my delay in the loop or anything, don't really use it on distorted channels) Little Big Muff in the loop.

JVM Switch is

1. Clean

2. Crunch Red

3. OD1 Orange

4. OD2 Red

6. Master vol switch (lead boost)

Main guitar is a Fender Blacktop Tele, others include a London City Comet, a Yamaha RGX A2, an OLP and a MoC copy.

Awesome setup :D

wtf ? Big muff in effects loop ?

Works perfectly, excellent tone, no suckage or anything. Makes it so I can switch all the different 'dirt' sounds with that one footswitch so I don't have to dance around the pedalboard much if I want my fuzz sound.

those are some rather tasty pictures!

[Hidden=what I really thought]eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy whammy SPLAT

Goddamn that is a nice JM! I'm just thankful that they're too big for me. One day i'm going to build an 85% smaller, 25" scale JM. one day...

There's a guy by the name of Creston who builds electrics and has started doing that, they're Jazzmaster-shaped but almost more the size of a Mustang. Looks funky but cool! Was a trip the first time I saw one, though... :LOL:

This may be mine soon :shifty:

397165_10152343044795008_553127725_n.jpg?oh=346b39a035dbd6150ee3c9bf3faacd82&oe=50D039EA&__gda__=1355876288_b4df1fb39cdc7f1ee7e07991211c710c

Sorry dude. It's a sexy floor as well, it's just that Jimbo's floor was really getting me going and I forgot all about the instruments.

Nice looking jazz, what is it? For some reason I think it's a sandberg but I can't see the headstock in that pic.

Oh, also, if you're going to get all pissy... You've not been plugging THE ALL-IMPORTANT LIE DETECTOR TEST and I thought we were friends :(

It's a Fender Jazz MIJ 62 Reissue! Apparently CTS pots and Orange Drop capacitors for more vintage toan (why they didn't use a closet is beyond me), even with the ground strap (you can see) they used back then. Very curious about its sound. It'll have flatwounds on it when I try it out, haven't been playing those so not sure what to expect.

There's a guy by the name of Creston who builds electrics and has started doing that, they're Jazzmaster-shaped but almost more the size of a Mustang. Looks funky but cool! Was a trip the first time I saw one, though... :LOL:

Sounds like a plan! Got a link??

I also really want a mustang like Adrian Belew's '81 GK equipped guitar. I love small guitars!