james90

We'll separate 6 and 7 strings into different categories ;)

Good idea, that means I can still send it to you for christmas :awesome:

How heavy is the 001? Curious now

A little heavier than a les paul, so i figure close to 10 lbs

It's weight relieved tulipwood (similar to poplar apparently), but it's probably my 2nd or 3rd heaviest guitar. Not sure just how much weight the aluminum adds to it

Good idea, that means I can still send it to you for christmas :awesome:

A little heavier than a les paul, so i figure close to 10 lbs

It's weight relieved tulipwood (similar to poplar apparently), but it's probably my 2nd or 3rd heaviest guitar. Not sure just how much weight the aluminum adds to it

eek mine is about 6.6lbs :)

eek mine is about 6.6lbs :)

did you weigh it? :shifty:

anyhow, pedal board is finished as far as the actual pedals go that's what they all say

IMG_1849.jpg

just need to get my new amp so i can put the footswitch on, and an 18v power supply for the flanger. currently running it on batteries

also, tried recording this at full volume this morning... a bit terrifying to say the least, especially since i was in the same room this time :facepalm:

IMG_1845.jpg

Finally got round to taking some 'decent-ish' shots of my gear :D ( Anyone mind spoilering them?)

Fender Jaguar Classic player HH

attachment.php?attachmentid=15128&stc=1&d=1354385487

A good friend of mine has this guitar. It's actually really good :D

Cheers, It's a great playing guitar and the neck is incredible :awesome: Coming up to owning it for a year and so far i've had no problems :D

did you weigh it? :shifty:

anyhow, pedal board is finished as far as the actual pedals go that's what they all say

IMG_1849.jpg

just need to get my new amp so i can put the footswitch on, and an 18v power supply for the flanger. currently running it on batteries

also, tried recording this at full volume this morning... a bit terrifying to say the least, especially since i was in the same room this time :facepalm:

IMG_1845.jpg

:eek: Looks Awesome James :D.....Missing one major thing...a Dr Freakenstein :D

What's the one with the orange k nob s?

JHS bunrunner

Actually a really nice sounding pedal - maybe Jim actually knows what he's talking about

OhCrap.png?1322723607

And thanks D3adstar, I'm sure I'll get one eventually! Seems that there's only one US dealer, and I've heard mixed reviews about them

JHS bunrunner

Actually a really nice sounding pedal - maybe Jim actually knows what he's talking about

OhCrap.png?1322723607

And thanks D3adstar, I'm sure I'll get one eventually! Seems that there's only one US dealer, and I've heard mixed reviews about them

No problem :) I can't wait to start adding to mine, On the shopping list is a Boss fv-500 to control the wah models on the M13, then of course a whammy :D Then maybe if I can gather the funds...THE DR FREAKENSTEIN FUZZ :eek:

Shame about their only being one dealer :stunned: probarbley because its a pretty small boutique pedal company :rolleyes: