james90

Guest Batman.
No teacher here, I'm completely self taught although I have a dreadful technique because of it.

This :awesome:

At least we get cool points for being all rock'n'roll and teaching ourselves.

I don't have a teacher either..

I have a teacher but his more of a 'lets make you play well' kind of teacher rather than a 'You must know this, this and this scale' kind of teacher.

He taught me to tap and wants me to get better at sweep picking :awesome:

I have a teacher but his more of a 'lets make you play well' kind of teacher rather than a 'You must know this, this and this scale' kind of teacher.

He taught me to tap and wants me to get better at sweep picking :awesome:

That's the kind of teacher we need in this world :)

Guest Batman.
Obviously you invite them round for tea every Tuesday using your grade 8 certificates as coasters?

This is a humorous statement. It made me laugh a fair amount.

new tele. It's got suhr pick ups and was put together and neck worked on by a local guy. Plays extremely well and the pick ups are great.So much better than the shitty american tele pickups . The hardware is a brushed aluminum and the saddles are brass for more of the tele twang. The relic ing was done but it's not over done and I really like it. This thing is a monster and picks are taken with an Iphone so it's pretty much 3D

photo112k.jpg

photo12sq.jpg

photo11y.jpg

Edited by JoshH

I'd forgotton how nice 002 looks...

Am I the only one on this board who doesn't have a teacher :LOL: I feel so left out

Nope, never had a guitar lesson in my life. It probably shows in subtle ways, mind you, but I don't particularly mind as long as I can play the stuff I want to play. And the stuff that I can't play yet, I just have to keep trying.