james90

That 333 is shit hot, man :thumbsup:

Thank you :) it's all stock for now. It is made in China tho, and has a finish imperfection where the body meets the end of the neck (body paint covers a bit of the neck binding). It was dirt cheap tho, €250 w/ case.

The unplugged tone of it has LOTS of mids, very woody/hollow.

I've never understood Ibanez's obsession with out of place greenness on their guitars...:erm:

That would have been added by me... :$ It was originaly a regular black RG, 2 humbuckers, 2 knobs, 5 way switch. Since I have two of them, I wanted something diferent (read: less versatile) for this one, so I had the pickguard installed along with the green bkp and single knob.

edit: the green thing started with this: Steve Vai's 1990 UV7BK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibanez_Universe

n4ff63255e33ca.jpg

How do you like the Source Audio stuff?

In my opinion they are great, the MWBD is amazing and allows you to have 6 different distortions and to select how much dry signal you like to have.

Nice, how's that EBS bass wah?

It's a good pedal, full of options, I use it on Uprising and City of Delusion, you can listen to the results looking to my videos on youtube :)

That would have been added by me... :$ It was originaly a regular black RG, 2 humbuckers, 2 knobs, 5 way switch. Since I have two of them, I wanted something diferent (read: less versatile) for this one, so I had the pickguard installed along with the green bkp and single knob.

edit: the green thing started with this: Steve Vai's 1990 UV7BK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibanez_Universe

Ah, fair enough...I can understand it on the already colourful swirly paint guitars...Just looks a bit odd on plain black, etc, in my opinion...To each their own though. :)

IMG_1837.jpg

wish i had room for an expression pedal for the delay though

I think you could if you moved things around a little bit :)

Maybe if you put the Whammy first in the chain, and have the Tuner in the dry output of the Whammy, then put the Pedal Power above the Whammy, Tuner above Whammy, to the left of the pedal power

And if that made any sense at all, you'll be able to move everything to the right, and if you jiggle the other pedals, and possibly the power strip, you'll certainly be able to fit a couple more pedals in :)

It's what I did with my Pedalboard (see next picture) and I even made full use of a coily cable so I could keep the chain running from my Noise Suppressor to my Chorus, which are quite far away on the board :)

I hope this helps in some way, not only for you, but other people on the board too! :LOL:

DSC01134.jpg

The only problem is that the whammy 5 doesn't have a dry output, otherwise I'd probably have it setup like that. I figured I'd put the whammy earlier in the chain as it apparently doesn't track too well when other pedals are before it...but I don't know if that's the case with this one

What's your pedal chain exactly?

I'm sure you can figure mine out from the picture. The delay and EQ go in the FX loop though

The only problem is that the whammy 5 doesn't have a dry output, otherwise I'd probably have it setup like that. I figured I'd put the whammy earlier in the chain as it apparently doesn't track too well when other pedals are before it...but I don't know if that's the case with this one

What's your pedal chain exactly?

I'm sure you can figure mine out from the picture. The delay and EQ go in the FX loop though

No worries :LOL:

I didn't know that - I know that the Whammy doesn't work well with the Fuzz Factory, but my Whammy seems to work really well where it is in my chain :)

Mines quite simple really;

Guitar --> Fuzz Factory --> Whammy --(wet)--> Boss PW10 Wah --> Boss OC3 --> Big Muff Tone Wicker --> Boss NS2 --> EBS UniChorus --> MXR Carbon Copy --> Behringer Preamp Booster --> Amplifier

Guitar ---> Fuzz Factory --> Whammy --(dry)--> Polytune

All powered by the OneStop <awesome> except from the Whammy (The normal adapter) and Batter powered Fuzz Factory :)

Sounds cool

I want to add that expression pedal and maybe a fuzz of some sort, but I need to sort out the space issue. That or I could buy another board and just fill up the extra space on this one with an altoids tin

6537820453_968cfc0547_z.jpg

anyhow, trying to take some pictures with different lighting...eventually I'll actually get back to playing these...

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

Is that the Tim stark stealth :eek: Such an amazing looking guitar :eek: and that Tele :eek: ....So much win

Haha it is - it's been customized since it was for sale back in 2009 though. The black burst tele shape in the last picture was built by him as well.

Not sure which tele you're referring to, but the green one is a customized Fender japanese made '62 reissue which I got recently (refinished, new pickups, bigsby added, and a few other minor changes) and the sunburst one with the black pickguard is this Manson I bought a few years back. One of my favorite guitars.

Have you posted any pictures of your stuff yet? can't remember. I know you mentioned something about a jaguar - wouldn't mind seeing that, and I'm sure Jim wouldn't either :ninja:

How do you find the Bigsby's? I read somewhere there was a mod or something for them to make them more...like...not sure, make you able to do divebombs n shit or something

never heard of it, any information on that?

some do have more range than others. the gotoh ones seem best.

i don't really have any issues other than restringing them. tuning stability is fine, but they're not a floyd with a locking nut, so they won't stay PERFECTLY in tune with loads of abuse