If you HAD to listen to one Muse album for the rest of your life, what would it be?

skyblue*

well well well. I'd choose OoS IF i could listen to all the b-sides from the OoS singles as well. I mean songs like shrinking universe, piano thing, shine etc could keep me going, until I'd have to commit suicide cuz I can't listen to my beloved BH anymore:LOL: if it's just the studio album, plain and simple, then it's gotta be Absolution, though.

Absolution was where I came into the Muse party. That whole album swept me into the mad mad muse music world. And I am loyal to a fault. So Absolution would be it. But I would weep for leaving BHaR behind. :(

This is a horrific question. I may just have night terrors now. Scariest thing I have ever had to contemplate since that clown incident... :joker:

If it weren't for Feeling Good, I would probably pick Origin of Symmetry. If you count Fury, then Absolution would have to be my choice because it's their first album that I heard, and and every song on it is just perfect. BHAR would be third choice though.

Ooooh ignore the title of this post, I accidentally typed the captcha in the wrong box :facepalm:

Archived