Muse Songs That Cheer You Up And Why?

Jobby

Isn't part of the beauty of Muse as a band that their music can both cheer us up or bring us down depending on our mood. :erm: I find Knights of Cydonia can either bring a grin to my face or make me really reflective. Exactly the same with Plug In Baby but if there's one song that always makes my day is Starlight :). I think it's the Piano introduction that does it for me:D

Isn't part of the beauty of Muse as a band that their music can both cheer us up or bring us down depending on our mood. :erm: I find Knights of Cydonia can either bring a grin to my face or make me really reflective. Exactly the same with Plug In Baby but if there's one song that always makes my day is Starlight :). I think it's the Piano introduction that does it for me:D

That's exactly what I said a few posts ago. Doesn't defeat the purpose of this thread though.

And sorry but I can't stand Starlight :LOL: Obviously it's your opinion but, my God, I just get so annoyed when I hear it :p

:awesome: I wish I could play it :indiff: that would be so awesome, then I could play it and scream too! :stongue:

It's not hard, it's all on one string and it's all basically the same, simple riff :p

Lots of people say it's in drop D for some reason but it's in drop A from what I can hear so:

Verse:

A---0-2-0-3h4p0-0-5-0-6--7-7-7

Chorus:

A---0-3-0-3-0---5-3---0-3-0-3-0

If that makes sense :)

IBTY (Such an upbeat song. I love the piano, even though I can't play it.)

Biss (Number one happy song for me, almost. It's so jumpy.)

Knights Of Cydonia (Like someone else said, it's a song that pumps me up, more than making me happy. But me being pumped leads me to a better mood anyway.)

Supermassive Black Hole (I love the beat.)

Feeling Good (The obvious lyrics and feel of the song.)

Citizen Erased (My favorite Muse song, so that makes me happy, but sometimes, the lyrics during the piano outro are really sad for me. It depends on my mood.)

I don't know why people put MOTP, that's a great song yes. I love it even though it's depressing for me. And all the other Muse love songs (for the most part) are happy to a person when they are in a relationship. When it's the opposite, they're sad, like for me. So Unintended, Starlight, and Endlessly, all make me flashback to memories, which makes me sad.

ooh, let's see.

Plug in baby

Map of your head

Glorious

I belong to you

Feeling good (to get me feeling good, why else?)

Supermassive black hole

And all the exogenisis songs. :cool:

actually, any music makes me happy if i like it, but those are the best ones for it...

Mostly songs that make me wanna rock out.

IN ORDER:

• Cave
  • Plug In Baby
  • Hyper Music (yes, THAT Hyper Music)
  • Citizen Erased
  • Darkshines
  • Stockholm Syndrome
  • Hysteria (gets me in a good mood, idk why)
  • The Small Print (again, gets me in a good mood, idk why)
  • Ruled by Secrecy (love the piano part, it's just so COOL)
  • Starlight
  • Assassin (again, one of those IDK why's)
  • City of Delusion
  • Knights of Cydonia
  • (most recently, Map of your Head; I love the whole Hawaiian-sounding thing and that sound is so...happy)

I know, long list. Rock-out songs make me feel better for some reason. ;):eyebrows:

Archived