Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

Okay, shit I cant decide which songs Id play.

At the moment it's:

Citizen Erased

Stockholm Syndrome

Hyper Music

I'll stick with this for now.

I think...

So you want to do Hyper music as the starter? :LOL:

Please try to think of some easier songs too. Some people here don't have Steve vai as their bitch :LOL:

I liked the idea of what was first proposed. Like Round 1 - SBH (keep it simple) then get progressively harder and so on. I also think it would be better to have it as a more continuous thing so spread out over a longer time frame (maybe one entry per fortnight or something, from a choice of 2) and have it more like a league table rather than a knockout thing...But hey, that's just my take on it...

I liked the idea of what was first proposed. Like Round 1 - SBH (keep it simple) then get progressively harder and so on. I also think it would be better to have it as a more continuous thing so spread out over a longer time frame (maybe one entry per fortnight or something, from a choice of 2) and have it more like a league table rather than a knockout thing...But hey, that's just my take on it...

But, thats whats happening :wtf:

Read the first post, it clears up most questions you guys might have

I'm thinking of doing dirty dirty electro covers.

So i heard you like moog while you guitar.

I am thinking about doing that, sadly i don't have a mic and my bleepblop peddleboard is not ready but once i finished some filters and fuzzy things i think i could try that, i think most of my peddles will be ready in 2 months. Or i could do it with VSTs but it wouldn't be fun.

I can do a a pretty beast rendition of Starlight on my melodica.

Or is the idea to get it as close to the original as possible? I am confus.

cat_im_confus.jpg

You can go as close to the original as you want or you can go as mad as you like with it. Theres no limits creativity wise

:wtf: speak English please.

I could understand it

I'm gonna wait another day or so just to let anyone else who wants to take part put their votes in and then will count up all the votes and sort out the rounds. If we end up with loads of time spare and people think they're ready to cover it all then I guess we could extend the length of a few rounds meaning it starts earlier

Archived