Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

It's simple just choose the 3 songs you'd most wanna do! I admit the last couple of pages may be a tad confusing but it's a new idea and obviously there's a bit of trial and error involved, and I think this is the best way to get the best results. So yeah, rather than 10 songs, all you need to do is choose a more specific 3 songs that you'd most want to cover :)

It's simple just choose the 3 songs you'd most wanna do! I admit the last couple of pages may be a tad confusing but it's a new idea and obviously there's a bit of trial and error involved, and I think this is the best way to get the best results. So yeah, rather than 10 songs, all you need to do is choose a more specific 3 songs that you'd most want to cover :)

Who the fuck are muse?

I really dislike the idea as we'll most likely end up having 3 guitar orientated songs :(

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star

Falling down

SS gives a good chance to see people interpretations of the tone, its quite hard to nail it.

Dead Star gives a good chance to see peoples 'live' skills as it works very well in a live setting.

Falling Down is , well, its falling down. And it gives a good idea of people skills as it shows up mistakes.

If Hyper Music is there, gives you a chance to whip out the fuzz...

Psst, you tried it yet Matt?

Yeh, but not on my main bass yet as it wasn't here. I want to have a proper session with it...

but I was hoping to participate on the piano for this one :chuckle: (also, Hyper Music is more animato than fuzz)

Songs:

Citizen Erased

Falling Down

Hyper Music (but I'd definitely switch to bass for this one)

My top three would probably be

Exo

Invincible

Stockholm Syndrome?

Just a quick question: Whats the rules on multitracking?

It is allowed in case you want to record multiple instruments/parts, but is discouraged otherwise. For example, you shouldn't use multiple takes on a single track to cover up any shite mistakes

It is allowed in case you want to record multiple instruments/parts, but is discouraged otherwise. For example, you shouldn't use multiple takes on a single track to cover up any shite mistakes

Ah thats fine then, nah im not good enough at video editing to make thats look as seamless as GSK's classics :p

:facepalm: I'm not sure I can be bothered now :LOL: The last few pages are a bloodbath of confusion. Also, seeing as most people are voting guitar-heavy songs for the most part, peeps wanting to do, say piano, are gonna be at a major disadvantage if those are the songs that go through, or vice versa.

Archived