Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

Guest Batman.

Someone mentioned a page or two back that they'll have to get involved, so that it can be organised properly. Don't really think we need them, but if they are getting involved we may as well ask.

Someone mentioned a page or two back that they'll have to get involved, so that it can be organised properly. Don't really think we need them, but if they are getting involved we may as well ask.

Highly doubt they'll get involved. Also need more people to vote to get some more distinct song choices at the moment, MFC and Lazza, Matt etc. where art thou. And there seems to be a distinct lack of Jim and James

In other news I have once again impaled my foot on a guitar string

Highly doubt they'll get involved. Also need more people to vote to get some more distinct song choices at the moment, MFC and Lazza, Matt etc. where art thou. And there seems to be a distinct lack of Jim and James

We could promote it in the other parts of the forum. I PM'd James on Sunday and he says this is ok, I presume he just isn't really interested

Where can I vote :erm:?

Guest Batman.

I'd love it if bands released separate versions of their songs with guitar removed, bass removed, drums removed, vocals removed, etc.

Ok, it's just occured to me, there is a clear top 8 at the moment, but they're all quite predictable and popular songs, which is fine, but seeing as a few of you seem to be keen on getting a song like Falling Down in the mix, would it be better if you all selected the 3 songs you'd MOST want to cover, rather than a whole bunch? Might get different results

Okay, my top 10 (to counter the guitar players choice, no particular order)

1) Sunburn

2) Citizen Erased

3) Butterflies & Hurricanes

4) Screenager

5) Resistance

6) MK Ultra

7) Neutron Star Collision

8) Showbiz

9) Falling Down

10) Knights of Cydonia

I went easy on you, imagine a guitar player playing Space Dementia :awesome:

3 songs most wanted songs, plus a song from each album could be a good idea. Bit late now though :LOL:

Nah, it's not too late to change it, people can just edit their posts or put a new one, won't take long, and makes things a bit clearer

Dead Star

Falling Down

Screenager

and really then the hits i think. maybe we could do 2 a week? one on a saturday and one on a sunday?

That will give us 8 songs.

Seeee Harley! Doesn't take long :awesome: And I think sticking to one a week will be fine. People have already said they have exams and stuff that month so don't want to put too much on

Guest Batman.
Nah, it's not too late to change it, people can just edit their posts or put a new one, won't take long, and makes things a bit clearer

Seeee Harley! Doesn't take long :awesome: And I think sticking to one a week will be fine. People have already said they have exams and stuff that month so don't want to put too much on

Okay :LOL:

So what are we doing, just choosing three most wanted songs, then doing the hits?

If so,

Falling Down

The Groove

Hyper Music.

This thread really needs organisation, I reckon we should create a new thread, with clearly defined rules and all that shiz in the first post :LOL:

I would say that we keep this as a discussion thread, and make a thread for the entries we send in every time. Preferably a locked thread edited by James?

Edit the first post in the thread

I PM'd James on Sunday and he says this is ok, I presume he just isn't really interested

ye

OKOKOKOKOK

Make 3 choices of the songs you most wanna cover. This thread will be used as a general discussion thread and (presuming it's alright with James) we'll have a thread for each round with a poll at the top of each one enabling you to vote for your favourite? Savvy?

EDIT: The post above was used at the same time... so...

Okay so my 10 would have to be (assuming I'd play bass unless otherwise stated)

- Falling Down (*Have to be guitar for this, love it*)

- Cave

- New Born

- Citizen Erased (*possibly guitar*)

- Butterflies and Hurricanes (Would be cool to play on piano if mine wasn't 130 years old and needing repair)

- SMBH (*Guitar*)

- Knights of Cydonia

- Resistance

- MK Ultra

- Easily

Narrowing this all down:

- Cave

- Citizen Erased

- Easily

Archived