Santa Christmas cards

FrenchPluginBaby

I'm running out of ideas for cards. I'm trying to make each one different and unique. I was originally going to send postcard-ey things with pictures of the band on them, but then I thought some of you might already have the same pictures. Any ideas? :(

I'm running out of ideas for cards. I'm trying to make each one different and unique. I was originally going to send postcard-ey things with pictures of the band on them, but then I thought some of you might already have the same pictures. Any ideas? :(

But we wouldn't have the pic on a card! And I'm totally OK with getting the same one as someone else.

Oh good! I'll try and jazz them up a bit. Card making begins tomorrow! :awesome: (after work of course).

They have a secret santa thing going on in Banter (don't bother joining now, it's too late). I'd love to have joined in, but Main Musers aren't very well liked.

Hopefully next year though.

Oh good! I'll try and jazz them up a bit. Card making begins tomorrow! :awesome: (after work of course).

They have a secret santa thing going on in Banter (don't bother joining now, it's too late). I'd love to have joined in, but Main Musers aren't very well liked.

Hopefully next year though.

I don't go very often on Banter, and it's the second year I'm participating. The deadline was like 2 weeks ago !

Archived