Santa Christmas cards

FrenchPluginBaby

I'm wondering if we could participate to the Santa Christmas cards as last year. I enjoyed it. I sent several Christmas cards I'd made myself on a software with the band as a background. The result was awesome and people who received my cards were delighted. I hope we could do it again this year.:rolleyes: What do you think ?

Nobody interested in making Christmas cards as last year ? I'm amazed.

I think the idea is to exchange names and send a secret holiday card to whatever name you get. I didn't participate last year, but I would assume you don't have to make anything fancy, or it doesn't even have to be a homemade card at all, really. It could be a Muse picture printed out and made into a card with a message. :)

What exactly was this? I wasn't a regular at the boards at the time :$

Pretty much Musers send Christmas cards (usually Muse-related) to each other. Whoever wants to participate sends their name and address and then names are given out to people to send the cards to. I never did it before but I might just do it this year! :D:xmas:

EDIT: Dang it! Too slow! :LOL:

I think the idea is to exchange names and send a secret holiday card to whatever name you get. I didn't participate last year, but I would assume you don't have to make anything fancy, or it doesn't even have to be a homemade card at all, really. It could be a Muse picture printed out and made into a card with a message. :)

I did it last year ! Minnie organised it. We had to send her our addresses and emails, so she could send us the list of persons and their addresses. You could send a card to whoever you wanted (not especially everyone) , and there were about 25 persons participating. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow to show you what the cards look like !

I've been waiting for somebody to post about this. I loved participating last year and got a great response from my cards. :D

I think it ended up being more than 25, I know bc I sent one out to everybody who asked me for one, lol.

Here is the link to last year's thread:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=79534&highlight=card+exchange

Anybody up for organizing this? I've already got my card idea!! XD

Archived