Is Matt the most talented musician alive?

LethalGnar

I agree that talent cannot be measured. No I do not think that Matt is the most talented musician in the world,even though he is damn good, but it what Muse does as a whole, not its parts that make all of them great. And besides, I am positive Matt isn't showing all his talent that he has. If Muse made a solely piano or guitar album we would have a better perspective of his talent.

Combined with his strange fetishes, obsession with conspiracy theories and other random stuff, I'd say not the MOST talented, but the most ... interesting/awesome?

Yes, I agree that there is so much of interest beyond the music, that's perhaps why Muse is my favorite band, even if they're not "the most talented" as a band or as individual musicians.

He has actually has quite a small range.

He's pretty average at the guitar for a rock musician.

Granted, his piano skills are pretty terrific.

He's good, but no where near the best.

His piano skills aren't really that great either. I know loads of people that are technically better pianists than he is, even back in high school. :chuckle:

He's still one of my favorite musicians, though. :happy:

Gutherie Govan is the most talented guitarist/maybe musician of that genre alive imo, and I think that Muse isn't as good as they were back when I first heard them... 2005 or something. Tbh, they're pretty gay. And as much as I love muse and their stuff means to me, by no means they are the best.

Gutherie Govan is the most talented guitarist/maybe musician of that genre alive imo, and I think that Muse isn't as good as they were back when I first heard them... 2005 or something. Tbh, they're pretty gay. And as much as I love muse and their stuff means to me, by no means they are the best.

Uhm...what? :LOL:

No, when it comes to vocals his very good, but theirs people with better voices and ranges. Take Freddie Mercury for example.

Guitar wise, there are most more talented guitarist, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Jimi Hendrix come to mind.

Piano wise, he is very talented, but he takes A LOT from other composers.

But over all he would be fairly high up in overall talent but no where near the top

No, when it comes to vocals his very good, but theirs people with better voices and ranges. Take Freddie Mercury for example.

Guitar wise, there are most more talented guitarist, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Jimi Hendrix come to mind.

Piano wise, he is very talented, but he takes A LOT from other composers.

But over all he would be fairly high up in overall talent but no where near the top

"Is Matt the most talented musician alive?"

;)

Who would you say is more talanted?

I can't tell if half this post is sarcastic or not :LOL:

Huh?

First I don't like people quote my comments with a change.

Second, what do you mean with "I've heard". Of course Matt n Muse are the best talented rocker that I've ever heard. How could I determine who's the best talented rocker if I never heard them.

And third, I like music especially rock since 10. And I never like a band where I love all of the songs before.

Archived