School concert suggestions

Dave.

I hope you went into a full in-depth explanation about what it actually is and how MIDI works. I imagine it would be like whenever James May has a woman in his car and starts explaining about what model it is and how the engine works! :LOL:

My mate's girlfriend made the mistake of asking me how my Novation Launchpad works last week. :LOL:

I hope you went into a full in-depth explanation about what it actually is and how MIDI works. I imagine it would be like whenever James May has a woman in his car and starts explaining about what model it is and how the engine works! :LOL:

Well first I just kinda looked at her like 'wtf are you serious?' and I was like a split second from opening a whole can on MIDI rage on her.

But then I though, some things just arent worth the hassle :facepalm:

Well first I just kinda looked at her like 'wtf are you serious?' and I was like a split second from opening a whole can on MIDI rage on her.

But then I though, some things just arent worth the hassle :facepalm:

Thats the difference between you and me. I would have scraped into their conversation and said "Actually, it is a MIDI circuit linked to a touch screen which reads the X/Y values of the screen and turns them into binary numbers. Then the binary code travels through a midi cable into any MIDI capable device, which corresponds directly to the function of such device turning the code into sound."

MossTech.jpeg

Longan, and how is that possible? :eek:

Why ont you just choose the song you like? maybe yoll be the reason they end up liking it? and at the end of the day youre playing it so have to enjoy it

Cheeky little.....

I've done that the last two times (KoC and SS) and this time since our band is 'headlining':LOL: We have to do a more popular song, and since Muse songs have gone down well the last few times why change? We'll be doing a House of the Rising Sun cover that we wrote too.

Why isn't PiB more popular? Because people just suck and swallow what radio stations give them:rolleyes:

Archived