GloriousAssassin

Before the Gig:MUSE Comic

I'm a little late again(Note to myself: Never promise again about dates of comic updating:p)

I had a lot boring things to do last week,including studying for 3 tests,but fortunately I had some fun decorating the house,and I managed to finish the new page just today.

Because i'm late I'm putting page 6 in the spoiler below so you can remember what happened previously.

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

Enjoy!:happy:

I'm a little late again(Note to myself: Never promise again about dates of comic updating:p)

I had a lot boring things to do last week,including studying for 3 tests,but fortunately I had some fun decorating the house,and I managed to finish the new page just today.

Because i'm late I'm putting page 6 in the spoiler below so you can remember what happened previously.

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

I know right?

I am terribly sorry about not getting mine in. Art class is taking up all my pencils and erasers... :(

I love your new page! (about time too :p)

I know right?

I am terribly sorry about not getting mine in. Art class is taking up all my pencils and erasers... :(

I love your new page! (about time too :p)

Wow.Doesn't it look faden or it's just my laptop?It looked better on my pc when I posted it:erm:

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

Matt would never abandon them, would he..? :(:'(

I love it!!!:D I want MORE!!!!

Edited by goti

28uuc6.jpg

Page 7

iwqil4.jpg

He's not dead, right? xd

And I love it!

I want more. :D

Matt would never abandon them, would he..? :(:'(

I love it!!!:D I want MORE!!!!

He's not dead, right? xd

And I love it!

I want more. :D

I keep my mouth shut so you'll find out later.The only ting I'm gonna say is that the comic hasn't finished yet;)

I keep my mouth shut so you'll find out later.The only ting I'm gonna say is that the comic hasn't finished yet;)

I'm waiting patiently....;)

This is awesome :D Matt probably escaped through some tunnel he made with a plastic spoon and he went to his war/apocalypse safety bunker with his 50 cans of beans :LOL:

*Wantz Moar*

:LOL:

I really haven't thought of that- woops!:stunned:

Well,that's vewy interesting...You should make a comic or something;)

Merry late X-mas guys!

I tried to finish this earlier but I didn't get the time to and also I think I caught a cold.

Anyways,here is it!

2e21cux.jpg

I hope you're all having a great holiday time!

Happy Rocking New Year!

:LOL:

I really haven't thought of that- woops!:stunned:

Well,that's vewy interesting...You should make a comic or something;)

As a whovian I am reminded of River Song : "Spoliers!"Heehee I am a ninja master of persuasion :ninja:

I would make a comic, thought about it.........but I suck at drawing comics *iz dissapointed* :noey:

As a whovian I am reminded of River Song : "Spoliers!"Heehee I am a ninja master of persuasion :ninja:

I would make a comic, thought about it.........but I suck at drawing comics *iz dissapointed* :noey:

Awww!Do it! I'm sure you're good!;)

Oh man, I just read these and they're FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see more!

BTW I noticed the black stripes on Dom's shirt mysteriously appear on the last page...

Hmm, would it be a good idea to mention something about Chris taking his daughter to a Bieber concert?

Wow! I haven't been here on ages!And this thread is almost dead right?:stunned: Well,I won't make any promises about the next page since it's veeeeewy late and I'm not sure about when it'll be finished.I have just finished sketching it so...

Oh man, I just read these and they're FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see more!

BTW I noticed the black stripes on Dom's shirt mysteriously appear on the last page...

Oh,thank you!:happy:

Yeah,I noticed that too after I had uploaded it.They also disappear after the first or second page:LOL:

I love it! This is brilliant :D I didn't guess it was Justin Beiber. Can't wait for more!

Thanksss!

Hmm, would it be a good idea to mention something about Chris taking his daughter to a Bieber concert?

Lol.That would be a good one! I'll see if I can add it on the following pages;)

Hello there!

I haven't been on here since..I don't even remember since when! I kinda missed the boards and all the musers!:supersad:

I almost forgot how to post in here:rolleyes:As you've already guess I'm back just for a little to upload the next page of the comic,which is vewy late mostly due to my laziness lately.I'll try finish page 9 earlier(that's not a promise!).I'll ry to draw it until next Sunday because I'll be away in a 3-day school trip:dance:

I would have post it yesterday but TinyPic wouldn't work pwoperly.

I really hope you like it,guyz!:happy:

Page 8

2hmkigo.jpg

Edited by GloriousAssassin

Hey, Sophia, welcome back!

Nice page! I've had no choice but to give up on mine (mother refuses to buy more paper and I couldn't keep it going anyways).

Why,thank you Sam!:happy:

Why!?It was awesome!Isn't that a crying same?:(