Competition To Win A Ball Signed By Chris

leetroot

I thought it may be nice to have a fun competition for a novelty prize so here it is – your chance to win a football signed by Chris. :awesome:

6123965047_a312f92a49.jpg

6123968801_bc9a89c824.jpg

As you can see from the above photo it is not a high quality ball. Chris laughed at it and wrote ‘nice ball’. He did bounce it about and do that thing with the knees that footballers do.

To win it, all you have to do is give this photo (below) a caption. Post your caption in this thread.

6124507116_4327d8d297.jpg

The one I think is the best will win. Simples. :)

Terms and Conditions

Closing date for entries 1200 GMT Sunday 18th September.

You must have joined the board on or before 1st September 2011 to enter. You may enter as many times as you like. The winner will be announced within 3 days of the closing date and I will contact you for your address details.

(Please note that if you are the winner, you may be asked to contribute to postage costs via Paypal if you live overseas and it is going to cost me more than £10 to post. Please don't ask for post costs now - I will let you know if there will be any if you win. Here's hoping the ball survives the Royal Mail!)

Please do not hassle the Mods or Admin about this competition. I have Kev's agreement that I may run it, but it has been set up by me for a bit of fun.

Thanks L for making this a sticky thread.

Archived