GAS Thread: it's just too expensive to drive this.

cheddatom

0303080502_xl.jpg

0327702506_xl.jpg

0326702521_xl.jpg

justice_3tone.jpg

1267_1_.jpg

double_agent_2.jpg

jetstream_290_3tone.jpg

jetstream_hb_blk_mpl.jpg

3104_1_large.jpg

Strat50MSG-xlarge.jpg

0303000503_xl.jpg

0303027550_xl.jpg

Yeah... I've got a lot of GAS. And there's probably more :facepalm:

But a Whammy and a bass are at the very top of the list right now (plus an amp and effects to play the bass through). The rest would just be nice to have :chuckle:

All of that, plus everything else. SO MUCH STUFF! Les Paul DC is my latest, and theres an extra 3 page word document to cover the rest. :facepalm:

:happy: It's the best squier i've ever played! :LOL: yeah, well I plan to use it as a killswitch...:$

Heh, well be prepared for when it conks out! It's definitely one of the better Squiers available. And it looks pretty good too. Especially without the big Strat style head that the Tele Deluxe has.

0137702306_frt_wlg_001.jpg

Heh, well be prepared for when it conks out! It's definitely one of the better Squiers available. And it looks pretty good too. Especially without the big Strat style head that the Tele Deluxe has.

0137702306_frt_wlg_001.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of Teles, but that scratchplate is so much better then the normal ones which stop abruptly for no known reason!

No more Tom Morello impressions for me... :LOL:

Yeah, that headstock and i'm not too big a fan of the tele bridge.

and it has p90's :happy:

I lol'd :LOL:

Woop. Sig'd on my first day back :D Me gusta this forum.

i'm not too big a fan of the tele bridge.

Get out.

and it has p90's :happy:

Come back in :D Yeah, overall it's a pretty good guitar. How I wish I got one of them as my first guitar rather than one of those awfully generic Squier strats :(

JJ, you've got that spalted HH tele now right?

Other stuff I'm G.A.S.-ing for:

-a 4x12 with scumback M75 speakers

-a tokai love rock (probably the LS150)

-a manson MA-2 of sorts

-a strat (sort of thinking about the squier classic vibe)

-a certain fuzz peddle

JJ, you've got that spalted HH tele now right?

Other stuff I'm G.A.S.-ing for:

-a 4x12 with scumback M75 speakers

-a tokai love rock (probably the LS150)

-a manson MA-2 of sorts

-a strat (sort of thinking about the squier classic vibe)

-a certain fuzz peddle

3551648725_142ee44666.jpg

Certainly do. I stopped playing it for about six months while I was doing a couple of gigs with my band because I started getting really...protective over it :LOL: So I just kept it at home and played it occasionally. Breaking it out again now though, it sounds sooooo good. Gonna have to get the tuning pegs swapped soon, maybe grovers, and get it set up for a set of tens soon though. Top E string gets a bit weird high up on the neck :(

The Squier classic vibe looks great! In my absence from here, I went on Harmony Central for a bit, and a lot of people bought them to mod them. I'd quite like one myself now :p

As far as GAS goes, I want moar peddulz! Within a year, I hope to have:

Le Big Muff (Fuzz Factory is slowly on the way out :( it's been a good 4 years...)

Boss Space Echo!

Kaoss Pad 3! (For shloopy woopy sounds!)

Most importantly, I need to start investing in some decent quality cables :/

psxone1076140.jpg

I'll hopefully be starting a new guitar build soon (from scratch this time), and I've been thinking about doing a Tele. This may just end up as the basis of the design.

Maybe.

Ooh that's pretty.

So's the guitar :ninja:

The Squier classic vibe looks great! In my absence from here, I went on Harmony Central for a bit, and a lot of people bought them to mod them. I'd quite like one myself now :p

It feels and plays even better than it looks, no matter what model it is. I trusted all the good reviews I read, and I now have a guitar I'll never ever part with. srsly :happy:

DSCF2024.jpg

It feels and plays even better than it looks, no matter what model it is. I trusted all the good reviews I read, and I now have a guitar I'll never ever part with. srsly :happy:

DSCF2024.jpg

Dayum that's nice. Right, I'm gonna have to get myself one.

Archived