hooglebug, is there much of a difference between the compensated wrap around bridge (which usually doesn't seem to be at much of an angle) and the ones these two guitars have?

also, what about the neck joint? is it that heavily contoured deal like on my blue one?

• 1 month later...

do you want me to get some and put them on before its sent over? it'll only take a couple of days for them to come.

and no it hasnt, but because of the few little flaws i wouldnt feel comfortable selling it as though its fine and dandy. unless you want to take it off my hands at a reasonable price i was thinking about refinishing it in the summer.

today i started redoing that blue holly. i'm putting a spalted beech top on it (its not that fantastic but it looks ok) and will paint the back black and have a black burst on the top. and then i REALLY want to get that burl one started

well, the plan was to have half gold and half nickel hardware, so either nickel with gold screws and posts etc, or the other way round. but not blingy gold, x-gold. so either way, it would be expensive because i'd have to buy two of everything (obviously the other way round would go onto something else, perhaps an all black one). pickups could be whatever.

it will look pretty much like it does on the sample page on my website.

i'll get those knobs ordered then it'll be ready to go in the next few days

well, the plan was to have half gold and half nickel hardware, so either nickel with gold screws and posts etc, or the other way round. but not blingy gold, x-gold. so either way, it would be expensive because i'd have to buy two of everything (obviously the other way round would go onto something else, perhaps an all black one). pickups could be whatever.

it will look pretty much like it does on the sample page on my website.

i'll get those knobs ordered then it'll be ready to go in the next few days

interesting. there's no way to buy any of the parts individually?

the '58 also looks pretty nice... are you no longer offering that other single cutaway model? (the one that my blue one is)