We don't want to be bored to death before we can even hear it! Watch one of the most entertaining days of football for a while on TV ;)

I can still hear the glory supporters crying!

Each to their own good sir. I personally love F1 :D.

Hah, yeah, s'pose!

Let's not all forget NZ winning the world cup this morning as well!

I can still hear the glory supporters crying!

Hi paul.i dont want to build my hopes up but im off back on tour on wednesday and would love the dvd for my long travels inbetween gigs. Is there any chance of it being up by then?

Hi paul.i dont want to build my hopes up but im off back on tour on wednesday and would love the dvd for my long travels inbetween gigs. Is there any chance of it being up by then?

not by wednesday mate, sorry.

yes im slowly but surely uploading rar files of disk 1 atm.

Pauls now got his replacement on the way to him now. Im just uploading the rar's mainly because some people prefer them to torrents and theres always a chance it may be uploaded first.

Pauls now got his replacement on the way to him now. Im just uploading the rar's mainly because some people prefer them to torrents and theres always a chance it may be uploaded first.

^^^ Good stuff, cheers Liam :).

I haven't followed this thread very closely in a while, but I remember hearing the DVD was supposed to be up like a couple weeks ago. Can anyone fill me in on why it wasn't uploaded back then? Is it just stuck in the mail?

I haven't followed this thread very closely in a while, but I remember hearing the DVD was supposed to be up like a couple weeks ago. Can anyone fill me in on why it wasn't uploaded back then? Is it just stuck in the mail?

New HQ sound is the main thing.

Please sir, have you got an address for the rar files? My husband knows what you are talking about even if I don't! It's so exciting!

How many .RAR files are there? Like, 32???

I'm guessing it's gonna take a few days?

Thanks for the update! Good stuff!!!! :D

How many .RAR files are there? Like, 32???

I'm guessing it's gonna take a few days?

Thanks for the update! Good stuff!!!! :D

More than 100 judging by the size.

Good luck with the .rar thing! I guess I'll be downloading whichever one comes faster? :p

More than 100 judging by the size.

That's probably for both discs though... I will definitely have both, but I'm most looking forward to the OoS one... Anyway, if I just chuck it all in JDownloader, it'll be just as quick as a torrent, and as little effort

Depends, some places that you download files from have a limit on the amount you do in a space of time/per day without premium accounts etc. Great work though Liam, that's really kind to make the effort to upload them even though the postman should be on his way!

File sizes for those asking..

DVD 1 3.36GB

DVD 2 2.96GB

I didn't see the '3.' and '2.' parts :LOL:

DVD 1 3.36GB

DVD 2 2.96GB

That's not bad, considering the Wembley DVD was around 8GB and took a week for me to download. Any idea when this will be available for download Liam?

DVD 1 3.36GB

DVD 2 2.96GB

oh! At first I didn't realize the first digits in each row pertained to the DVDs themselves and not the filesize. :LOL: Indeed, not to bad! Shouldn't take too long to download, actually, even when I'm at school with slower internet.