I was just wondering what true Musers have as their ringtones? Dont worry if its just a part of the song as you will see from my choices i have done the same!

My Favourites:

Start of Citizens Erased (live form Hullabaloo) U just gotta love those drums ;-)

Stockholm Syndrome (Just studio version)

Stockholm Syndrome (End riffs played at Wembley from H.A.A.R.P) Gives me goosebumps everytime!

Hysteria (studio version)

But my current favorite, because it just sounds like it should be a polyphonic ringtone, is Popcorn (Muse cover)

I have Undisclosed Desires... Not my favourite but I like how it starts and I'm so used to it that I can't change it!

Mine is Hysteria when my Hubby calls & MK Ultra for everyone else :D

Edited by mrskopite

I recently changed mine to We Are The Universe intro (we are the universe destroying itself destroying itself destroying...*fans screaming*)

I have that for when my mom calls me.

"Fear and panic in the air......"

How funny! I have it set to my supervisor's phone number. :$

Everyone that I call on a regular basis has their own specific Musey ringtone. My general phone ringtone is the live intro of KoC.

I tend to rotate through severaL Muse ringtones :p Was the intro to Bliss for a while, then the chorus of Hysteria. Right now it's the KoC ending riff, but I'm thinking of changing it to B&H :)

I used the Bliss synth intro as my alarm clock ringtone. It's a nice one, because you have a few seconds to wake up before it gets loud. :LOL:

I also had the CE piano at the end, the Futurism intro, and for my impatient sister, the Exo-Politics chorus. :chuckle:

I have MK Ultra since November 2009, a record for me.

Love it because it's not a single, so not everyone knows it, but they keep asking me what song it is, since it sounds so cool

I have KoC HAARP Verison starting at "COME ON WEMBELEYYYY" for hard mornings, I got Undisclosed Desires, pretty good as a ringtone, then Starlight was cool too, but at the moment I have THE GROOVE riff which is REALLY EPIC

Is The Groove riff the same as the start of The Groove? or is it a separate riff which i haven't heard and will now need to go and find IMMEDIATELY ;) haha good to hear all your choices as well.

I have a new favourite; Start of Agitated, studio version or live (hullabaloo) i haven't decided which one yet. overall the song sounds better live but the intro is clearer on the studio version. Opinions?

I've had SMBH as my ringtone for ages, love it. :happy:

It was my first Muse ringtone but it sounded very loud and it annoyed everyone so I had to change it!:rolleyes:

Just found the best one: Assassin. The great thing is it sound a bit like a telephone at the start but if you dont pick it up.......... BOOM massive guitar riff. Made me drop my phone the first time! lol

Just found the best one: Assassin. The great thing is it sound a bit like a telephone at the start but if you dont pick it up.......... BOOM massive guitar riff. Made me drop my phone the first time! lol

:chuckle: Good idea!