Roxy Disco... I forgot that was in the album art :happy:

Ahhhhhh! I was trying to think what that was from! :yesey:

I still want to see the visuals from CE. New Born, Space Dementia, and Screenager are the best visuals from what I've seen so far!

I'm actually a little proud of Matt after seeing Micro Cuts from last night... I was a little worried he wouldn't hit them but he nailed it!

Plus actually doing the new born intro, you can fault him on the performance from what I've heard.

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Muse were dogged by a series of technical issues as they celebrated the tenth anniversary of their second album ‘Origin Of Symmetry’ at the Leeds festival tonight (August 26).

The band played the 2001 album in full, before closing their set with a series of hits from their back catalogue.

But despite weeks of preparation, their performance was not without technical problems out of their control.

The video screens surrounding the stage failed to broadcast footage of the band for much of their performance and the sound cut out briefly during ‘Hysteria’.

:erm:

It's true

Did the forks have their own lights in, or did it just depend on the spotlights? They look very yellow here...

And yes they had their own lights. I think you can see it during the SD performance

Now he just needs to learn the words! :awesome:

Ha I can imagine you don't like the Montreux 2002 performance then!

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

:erm:

Apparantly Hysteria cut out for "a second" so no big deal.

As for the rest, don't forget this set up hasn't been toured (sp) before so it's always going to happen on the first night (Wembley 1st night, Matt's guitar died during MOTP outro completely)

EDIT: actually thinking about it, was that the second night?

It was second night in 2007...

Just seen this picture...Love the artwork in the background! :yesey:

muse-10.jpg

However...

8/10

Against a backdrop of George Bush, smoke cannons and giant balloon eyes being punted across the crowd, Muse dominate the opening night at Leeds with a headline set dedicated to the tenth anniversary of their second album 'Origin of Symmetry'.

With a huge screen and Origin of Symmetry production almost too grand for even Leeds' most prestigious slot, the Devon trio flex their musical might with classics like 'Plug In Baby', 'Citizen Erased' and hit cover 'Feeling Good' being plucked out with aplomb.

However, their second LP is no 'Master of Puppets' or 'Screamadelica' and the lesser known numbers do little to inspire the drenched masses.

With effortless class alone, Muse will triumph over forthcoming lightweight headliners My Chemical Romance and Pulp but compared to a greatest hits setlist - even though the likes of 'Supermassive Black Hole', 'Time Is Running Out' and 'Knights Of Cydonia' with fireworks are thrown in to close the night - this showing is a hit or two from being a real highlight of the festival season.

I...I give up...I really do...:facepalm:

To be honest, it's reached the point now where I don't even think if they'd done it at their own show instead of a festival it would have been any different. We're outnumbered guys, let's face it...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's New Born from the visuals too, and also that that's what most of the photos have been of so far. New Born and Bliss. Most of the press shots are done at the start of the set for most gigs really.

And someone mentioned that the 360 degree cameras were being used again so I expect that's what it is...

Double Multi-Cam Blu-Ray of Wembley Night 2 and Reading? Hell yes please! :awesome:

Archived