I just can't take NME serious. They steal stories, post articles without getting solid proof of whats in it and they post stupid stories. I mean for fuck sake, a story about Matt losing his virginity made it to the top stories.

I just can't take NME serious. They steal stories, post articles without getting solid proof of whats in it and they post stupid stories. I mean for fuck sake, a story about Matt losing his virginity made it to the top stories.

MATT LOST HIS VIRGINITY??? :eek:

I wont lie, when I saw the set after oos I was a bit :stunned: REALLY? But thinking about it I think I'm a bit too critical and have got to accept that they have to leave old songs behind :LOL:

This is one of their best sets since Earls Court 04

I remember hearing the original Crying Shame at EC and everything just having a face on like :stunned:

good times

I remember hearing the original Crying Shame at EC and everything just having a face on like :stunned:

good times

:LOL: Yeah, everyone was having a right go and Kirk even said here that the band know that Crying Shame isn't liked and it won't be on the album. Then we got the studio version and it was a load better than we all expected haha.

Muse are back :happy:

I've missed them putting on a proper show. Cannot wait :D

You won't be let down Popey. Honestly I'd forgotten how good they were live. The biggest thing that stood out last night was the power. Chris's bass is so load, it was like being hit with a hammer. I was totally in ore. Can't wait for tomorrow.

You won't be let down Popey. Honestly I'd forgotten how good they were live. The biggest thing that stood out last night was the power. Chris's bass is so load, it was like being hit with a hammer. I was totally in ore. Can't wait for tomorrow.

See that's what I miss. Raw BASS in my face, Bellamy screeeeaming and Dom...well Dom could be back there nailing a hooker and he'd still be consistent as always :LOL:

Archived