I don't get why they wouldn't show the whole set, because they've allotted 2 hours and 10 minutes for Muse, and Muse played just under 2 hours at Leeds.

But even on the other headliners where had 2 bands listed in the programme title, they still showed atleast 10-15 minutes of smaller bands from the day, as well as having an acoustic performance, and also all the talking that fern and reggie do.

But even on the other headliners where had 2 bands listed in the programme title' date=' they still showed atleast 10-15 minutes of smaller bands from the day, as well as having an acoustic performance, and also all the talking that fern and reggie do.[/quote']

Well here's hoping then.

Some great pictures, how did you get the setlist?

I was meeting my friends after the gig at the sound desk because they didn't fancy the crush at the front, was waiting and a sound engineer walked past, I asked him and he gave me one out of his pocket. Made my night, I'll treasure it forever, so so happy!

I was meeting my friends after the gig at the sound desk because they didn't fancy the crush at the front, was waiting and a sound engineer walked past, I asked him and he gave me one out of his pocket. Made my night, I'll treasure it forever, so so happy!

I never get that, because i'm always near the stage...:rolleyes:

Note to self: Stand near sound desks at next gig. But really, you are a lucky bugger.

Note to self: Stand near sound desks at next gig. But really, you are a lucky bugger.

I was 4 rows from the front for the whole gig, which made it even more unbelievable that I got the setlist, I was literally gobsmacked when I got one. I just went to meet my friends at the sound desk after the gig thinking nothing of it, got lucky by coming across a sound engineer and thought I'd chance it by asking him. Best gig I've ever been too, Hyper Music sounded gorgeous.

Archived