So er why are there about 3 reviews from Leeds? :erm: Usually there's heaps by this stage...

it rained a lot and there was muck,

some bands were crap some were good,

Guy Garvey from Elbow thought he was @ Reading for a split second.

MUSE began with the Tom Waits intro and their silhouette's cast against the curtain. OoS was epic. The following songs got the whole crowd going and newbies turned into supermassive fans. The only thing I would have changed: they played "Resistance" & "Undisclosed Desires" which slowed things down a bit, I'd have preferred "MK Ultra" & "Unnatural Selection". Hell if they were taking requests I'd pick "Showbiz". This does not really matter one bit as they were bloody great, the sound was class (it cut out once during Hysteria outro) and the stage design & production looked great (Screenager graphics)! Total treat!

haha - Looking forward to the anniversary of "Absolution"!

it rained a lot and there was muck,

some bands were crap some were good,

Guy Garvey from Elbow thought he was @ Reading for a split second.

MUSE began with the Tom Waits intro and their silhouette's cast against the curtain. OoS was epic. The following songs got the whole crowd going and newbies turned into supermassive fans. The only thing I would have changed: they played "Resistance" & "Undisclosed Desires" which slowed things down a bit, I'd have preferred "MK Ultra" & "Unnatural Selection". Hell if they were taking requests I'd pick "Showbiz". This does not really matter one bit as they were bloody great, the sound was class (it cut out once during Hysteria outro) and the stage design & production looked great (Screenager graphics)! Total treat!

haha - Looking forward to the anniversary of "Absolution"!

lol! yeah this :-) just swap Showbiz for Sunburn and we're sound ;)

Matt and Dom just did an interview with Fern and Reggie, Matt said...

Health and Safety have already stepped in. The 15 flame throwers that they used at Leeds have had to be reduced to 10, and also made less powerful, because they melted the front of the Leeds stage :LOL:

Archived