Fuck me, those pictures are awful

UGC, innit? We rarely, if ever, have staff togs free or willing to go gigs so it can be a pain with doing reviews, etc, for our newspapers.

That said, as a local journo, you can scour through Twitter for tens minutes after any gig and message a few people for permission for any good shots.

Fuck me, those pictures are awful

UGC, innit? We rarely, if ever, have staff togs free or willing to go gigs so it can be a pain with doing reviews, etc, for our newspapers.

That said, as a local journo, you can scour through Twitter for tens minutes after any gig and message a few people for permission for any good shots.

Yeah, they're pretty bad! I wasn't going to say anything, but fans do take better pictures than what they decided to include.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not directly Muse related, but there's an interview with Glen Rowe (Muse tour director):

http://consequenceofsound.net/video/a-college-for-roadies/

In this exclusive Q&A, Rock it Out! Blog host Sami Jarroush chats with Glen Rowe, founder of Cato Academy, a school that teaches prospective roadies the necessary skills.

Rowe discusses what students will learn at the academy, how long the term takes to complete, and how quickly you’ll be placed in a job once you’ve finished. He also talks about some of the stereotypes affiliated with roadies that he hopes to dispel, and gives the real reason why roadies check the microphones by saying “one, two”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=167&v=FscWLvSkkCI

I posted this in the album thread but it probably should go here: Absolute Radio's Facebook page mentions that this morning there will be "a very exciting announcement for fans of a certain band from Devon". Maybe they're doing one of the Absolute Radio Live Sessions?

Edit: It's an intimate gig in Germany and they say to tune in tomorrow for competition details.

Edited by cydonia15

• 2 weeks later...

It's been such an off-week for rehashing other people's articles and spying on the .mu board that someone at Gigwise spent their evening searching the internet for dirty Muse pictures... MmmHmm.

And "holy shit!" is that the same hyena who has tons of good gig vids up? Because those are fucking amazing.