This appears to be a new(?) interview with Matt, in German, but is only available for pay to subscribers.

Anyone out there with access to this site?

http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/unterhaltung/musik/muse/interview-mit-saenger-matthew-bellamy-31312318,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

Headline seems to be something like- "In 10 years, after Muse, I'll be a farmer"

(feel free to correct).

Is that like saying "if Muse continue for another ten years I'll eat my hat"? Or in other words, "I don't believe Muse will stay together for another 10 years".

Or is Muse actually a farmer training band and the author needs another ten years to learn all the tricks of the trade from Farmer Matt, Farmer Chris and Farmer Dom?

Is that like saying "if Muse continue for another ten years I'll eat my hat"? Or in other words, "I don't believe Muse will stay together for another 10 years".

Or is Muse actually a farmer training band and the author needs another ten years to learn all the tricks of the trade from Farmer Matt, Farmer Chris and Farmer Dom?

I would assume it's a quote from Matt about how he plans to retire to his farm after Muse is over, but of course I could be wrong.

Well, the Italian press has today caught up with this, and it's all kicking off!:LOL:

Yes, it seems it is an offence to offer and accept bribes (really???:D), but worse of all is actually talking about it!!! So, in Italy now they're so 'incredulous' about these despicable accusations that will probably start an investigation!:eek:

(Which, no doubt will be hushed down with some backhanders, :happy:)