• 2 weeks later...

Well they all choose the Hollywood lifestyle,worst place to be,where you can't go loo without someone knowing about it. Sod that. Celebs dont value freedom obviousley.i think fame goes to most of their heads and they think they are invincable and can do what they like . Not realising their is a god above them watching. Sad

Well they all choose the Hollywood lifestyle,worst place to be,where you can't go loo without someone knowing about it. Sod that. Celebs dont value freedom obviousley.i think fame goes to most of their heads and they think they are invincable and can do what they like . Not realising their is a god above them watching. Sad

Spelling and grammer, hurting my eyes. I really hope you're drunk :'(

• 2 weeks later...

This could end badly for wee Matt. :chuckle:

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/68814

Muse frontman Matt Bellamy has said that he is hoping to get up close and personal with his fans during the band's upcoming stadium tour and may embark on some stagediving if the mood takes him.

With a summer of huge shows ahead of them, Bellamy spoke about what Muse had in store for the shows in a chat with BBC 6 Music. Talking about wanting to get closer to the fans, he said: "We've got a bunch of new songs to play and the show is going to be completely different to last time. This tour we're trying to reach out and be closer to the fans. I think the last tour we were a bit distant at times. This time we have got a bigger stage and the thrust to get out there, shake hands – and I might do some stagediving."

The band, who released new album 'The 2nd Law' in 2012, will play four shows in the UK, starting in Coventry on May 22 before two shows at London's Emirates Stadium, home to Arsenal FC, on May 25 and 26. The short jaunt will end in Manchester on June 1. Dizzee Rascal will support on all dates.

Matt Bellamy promises to stagedive on Muse's UK stadium tour dates

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/68814

Muse frontman Matt Bellamy has said that he is hoping to get up close and personal with his fans during the band's upcoming stadium tour and may embark on some stagediving if the mood takes him.

With a summer of huge shows ahead of them, Bellamy spoke about what Muse had in store for the shows in a chat with BBC 6 Music. Talking about wanting to get closer to the fans, he said: "We've got a bunch of new songs to play and the show is going to be completely different to last time. This tour we're trying to reach out and be closer to the fans. I think the last tour we were a bit distant at times. This time we have got a bigger stage and the thrust to get out there, shake hands – and I might do some stagediving."

The band, who released new album 'The 2nd Law' in 2012, will play four shows in the UK, starting in Coventry on May 22 before two shows at London's Emirates Stadium, home to Arsenal FC, on May 25 and 26. The short jaunt will end in Manchester on June 1. Dizzee Rascal will support on all dates.

Muse will play:

Coventry Ricoh Arena (May 22)

London Emirates Stadium (25, 26)

Manchester Etihad Stadium (June 1)

lol

God, I hope he was joking.

Maybe I have too much trust in human nature, but I don't think he would come to any particular harm, no more than anyone else in the mosh pit, but he might have some difficulty getting back to the stage to perform the next song.