Not getting back into the "it was/n't a single"... I don't think it deserves to be called such by a US magazine... Since the US had almost ZERO exposure to it (radioplay was non-existant, got cut out of the damn Olympics...) it's really reaching to put it on a "worst of" list.

Well that, and they listed that Carly Rae Jepsen song as the best one, so I wouldn't give it much weight. :chuckle:

Found this description, rather than a review, on a Singapore Airlines flight. The in-flight entertainment had The 2nd Law in it. :yesey: Sorry I didn't get the full picture properly. The headphones they gave were mehh though. And they only had two mono outputs, so I couldn't plug in my own earpiece without an adapter. Not that I brought one.

200221_4134359886363_296699595_n.jpg

Found this description, rather than a review, on a Singapore Airlines flight. The in-flight entertainment had The 2nd Law in it. :yesey: Sorry I didn't get the full picture properly. The headphones they gave were mehh though. And they only had two mono outputs, so I couldn't plug in my own earpiece without an adapter. Not that I brought one.

200221_4134359886363_296699595_n.jpg

Cathay Airlines had The Resistance when I flew last year. :D I took a photo of the screen with my cellphone which I lost recently. :$ I think Cathay had the same deal with headphones.

Cathay Airlines had The Resistance when I flew last year. :D I took a photo of the screen with my cellphone which I lost recently. :$ I think Cathay had the same deal with headphones.

Eeeek, sorry to hear you lost your phone. :( They probably have adapters, just have to ask for them. *makes mental note*

Muse mentioned on Globo News (pretty important website in Brazil)

http://g1.globo.com/globo-news/noticia/2013/01/tom-leao-muse-vem-preencher-lacuna-das-antigas-grandes-bandas.html

Basically they're saying that it's been a long time since we've seen and heard a rock band stand out from other artists like Muse do. They compare Muse to classic rock bands like Queen and Led Zeppelin, and label them as a progressive rock band. Quick mention about sold out stadium concerts and Rock In Rio 2013.

Edited by Bells

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/muse-for-splendour-in-the-grass-2013/

Muse for Splendour in the Grass 2013?

YES PLEASE.

Also, on an unrelated note, who do you guys think is 'bigger' in the music world; Muse or Greenday? Like if both were playing a festival, who would be more likely to headline?

Just a little (huge) disagreement I am having with my twin sister :mad:

Also, on an unrelated note, who do you guys think is 'bigger' in the music world; Muse or Greenday? Like if both were playing a festival, who would be more likely to headline?

Just a little (huge) disagreement I am having with my twin sister :mad:

Definitely Muse. Green Day aren't thaaaat great at live shows and they're nothing compared to Muse.

In Germany Green Day. Way better known than Muse here.

I'm from Australia, so it must differ all over the globe :happy:

I wouldn't say that Muse are better known than Greenday here, but they're more popular in people that have heard of them, get more awards, are regarded as more important etc.

Whatever, she's my twin sister, she's wrong regardless :LOL:

Muse mentioned on Globo News (pretty important website in Brazil)

http://g1.globo.com/globo-news/noticia/2013/01/tom-leao-muse-vem-preencher-lacuna-das-antigas-grandes-bandas.html

Basically they're saying that it's been a long time since we've seen and heard a rock band stand out from other artists like Muse do. They compare Muse to classic rock bands like Queen and Led Zeppelin, and label them as a progressive rock band. Quick mention about sold out stadium concerts and Rock In Rio 2013.

Brand new information!!

What I hate about foreign press is that they recycle old quotes and never even bother to write a decent article about the band. They just copy-paste and translate.